To Chivalry Developers

• Just wanted to say thank you to the Chiv developers! I was playing less and less before the latest update and was just not having fun any more and had made the decision to uninstall and quit playing. Literally the next day there was an update that removed panic parry and brought back combo-feint-parry. It brought me back to the game and I’m actually having fun again!

Plus higher stamina cost for MAA dodge, lower stamina cost for blocking with a shield, and all those other little changes are much appreciated.

Anyways, great work!

• TB’s been on a role lately, no doubt about it. Shame they were working on DW for so long though, otherwise these changes would have happened months ago. Think of the state the game COULD have been in at this point.

Still, little complaints. Good job TB.

• If TBS keeps making good decisions they’ll be setting themselves up for a pretty loyal customer base.

• The dragon thanks you also TB.

• TB has been doing amazing work lately. Top-tier communication and development. Well done.

• Archer limits are the best thing to happen in a long time.

• I agree man, I was on a hiatus for a lil bit too, but I’m playin again and havin a lot of fun.

• +1, the last several patches have been solid all round improvements. Finally there are archer limits so this game can focus on melee and not play as a Chivalry: Medieval Call of Duty. The feedback I’ve gotten from the servers has been almost all positive about that change as well. There are a few very vocal people who don’t like it, but an overwhelming majority of players appreciate the changes.

• Gj TB.

Now nerf archers and buff the DLC knights and give them barbarians some clothes. Oh what bout new faces and skin colooooooooours.
    wait wait Tenosians prease.

Shit got more

euhm Weapons skins? Can we get previews so you won’t make them all barbarian nekud like? oh yea no pink pijamas prease. or just promise us that’ll be all kewl and deadly n shit yo

• @Dev.:

Plus higher stamina cost for MAA dodge, lower stamina cost for blocking with a shield

Najo pls.
    /10ch

• @Viserys:

The dragon thanks you also TB.

God damnit your roleplaying pisses me off. You’re not cool, you would die instantly in Westeros if it existed, and Viserys is such a fruity twat of a character to roleplay as. Seeing you in every thread pretending to be a dragon just fucking irks me.

• Keep the spoilers to yourselves. I don’t want to have to issue warnings (This is one.)

• yeah fuck this thread you motherfucker rumpel

• @Andrew:

Keep the spoilers to yourselves. I don’t want to have to issue warnings (This is one.)

Why don’t you ban that roleplay faget for multiaccount instead?

• @Oy:

God damnit your roleplaying pisses me off. You’re not cool, you would die instantly in Westeros if it existed, and Viserys is such a fruity twat of a character to roleplay as. Seeing you in every thread pretending to be a dragon just fucking irks me.

Never claimed to be cool, never claimed I would live in anything… you sir have some anger issue or something if that little what? 6 word thing made you upset lol.

@rumpelstiltskin:

Why don’t you ban that roleplay faget for multiaccount instead?

Funny thing is I don’t have another account that other person on my friends list ( assuming that is what you mean) just kinda started doing it after I did, even messaged me pretty funny stuff, no need to get your jimmies rustled boys. also language please,there could be little ones lurking around good sir.

• Who the fuck fed the noob troll? He’s opening his non-factor mouth now… You imbeciles…

• Jeez guys, I think it’s good for a chuckle at least and if not, no need to be so mean haha

I think its funny BECAUSE of what happens in the show. The poster obviously knows the guy is a twat, so my guess is he selected him out of humor.

Also, yes, congrats TB (& epic games? cough) for such a 180 turnaround. I’ve never seen a game go bad, but come back just as sharply. The game has been a real joy to play lately and it’s been because of your actions.

Thank you! :D

• @H:

I think its funny BECAUSE of what happens in the show. The poster obviously knows the guy is a twat, so my guess is he selected him out of humor.

Spot on actually. thank you for being able to understand.

• @Viserys:

Never claimed to be cool, never claimed I would live in anything… you sir have some anger issue or something if that little what? 6 word thing made you upset lol.

Funny thing is I don’t have another account that other person on my friends list ( assuming that is what you mean) just kinda started doing it after I did, even messaged me pretty funny stuff, no need to get your jimmies rustled boys. also language please,there could be little ones lurking around good sir.

Just go the fuck back to reddit or wherever you came from.

• @H:

Jeez guys, I think it’s good for a chuckle at least and if not, no need to be so mean haha

Also, yes, congrats TB (& epic games? cough) for such a 180 turnaround. I’ve never seen a game go bad, but come back just as sharply. The game has been a real joy to play lately and it’s been because of your actions.

Iffy strokes for po’ folks.