Problem with .net framework

• Hey everyone,

I have had a problem with Chivalry for the past 4 months and basically I just can’t play the game. I have tried to contact Torn Banner via email, but basically they told me that it’s not their problem because it’s a problem with windows. However, I do not have this problem with any other game and I don’t feel obligated to go through such a hassle since I payed for Chivalry and Deadliest Warrior. I am also very busy. Before this stupid error I was an avid player and I miss the game and I don’t have time to fix these stupid problems that occurred after a patch issued by TB.

The only help I have received is through email which is disappointing and inefficient. in the freaking error i even says CONTACT TORN BANNER AND THEY HAVEN"T HELPED ME I am so disappointed with the lack of customer support! Any help is appreciated! The first problem I had is as follows

they told me to install the x86 version of Microsoft visual c++ and I received this error when installing it

• @DongTuLong:

they told me to install the x86 version of Microsoft visual c++ and I received this error when installing it

The “Ceffsharp” error is solved by installing the redistributable. This is a Steam error where it doesn’t always properly install the redistributable.

You, however, are having issues with the installation itself which is a problem with your OS permissions and/ or possible malware related.

Here is the error 0x80070005 as described by windows with solutions.

• After the most recent patch, when I click to launch chiv, it reinstalls the net framework(claims to be ‘preforming first time setup’). Takes like 3 mins too, before it pops the launcher up. Very annoying.

• Mine was doing this every time i launched chiv, but for the last week the problem seems to have resolved all of its own accord.

• Mod

Deleting a file called installscript.vdf can resolve the first time install issues. It’s found here for me: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare

• @Tyoson:

Deleting a file called installscript.vdf can resolve the first time install issues. It’s found here for me: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare

I tried this and it worked well for me.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.