Admins on official servers

• Why does this guy Vesanus has admin rights on the official servers? He does not seem to be able to handle that power. He kicked me so his friend could use a ballista on Citadel. Thanks

• Kicked with his player foot? Or his admin foot?

• With his golden admin boots.

• Lol.

When you get kicked take a screenshot of the console. That will have the chatlog in there from the game you were just in.

Official server admins, not there, too lenient and abuse their powers.

• Only Australian admin I’ve seen is Yarnu. Who else do we have?

• Nope, I’m pretty sure i kicked you for TK on purpose.

I don’t do lame stuff like kicking people to use ballista, cmon.

• @Tyoson:

Only Australian admin I’ve seen is Yarnu. Who else do we have?

Yarnu is an admin on the games.on.net servers, as are Lemonater and myself. I’m not sure if he’s also an admin for the official servers, to be honest I’ve never seen an admin on the Aus official servers.

• @Dr:

Yarnu is an admin on the games.on.net servers, as are Lemonater and myself. I’m not sure if he’s also an admin for the official servers, to be honest I’ve never seen an admin on the Aus official servers.

Strangely enough, vote kick seems to keep most servers relatively healthy. I was banned for month from games.on.net for vote kicking an archer. That wasn’t fun haha.

• @Dr:

He should be, considering he’s also a moderator on the official admin group on Steam.

• @Dr:

A lot of us seem to use the adminloginhidden command too much, so that might be the thing that makes them hard to spot.

• I dont think anyone should have admin on official servers except the developers and moderators ofcourse

this is BULL shit. What makes vesanus so special that he gets admin?

• ONLY 5 MODS AND HE ISN’T ONE OF THEM

• as many times as ive been trolled by those fools on the forums I cant believe any would would give them admin rights.

• @CRUSHED:

I dont think anyone should have admin on official servers except the developers and moderators ofcourse

this is BULL shit. What makes vesanus so special that he gets admin?

I disagree. A lot more people should have admin rights on official servers. Theres so much trolling/team-killing/insulting going on. I would love to apply for an admin position but I think you need like 300 posts on the forums or something.

• @Stuffy:

I disagree. A lot more people should have admin rights on official servers. Theres so much trolling/team-killing/insulting going on. I would love to apply for an admin position but I think you need like 300 posts on the forums or something.

I agree. Pretty funny how the Official Admin Group’s front page says: "If you are interested in being a server admin, please apply in the thread here: (COMING SOON). " for over a year now.

• @Rickvs:

I agree. Pretty funny how the Official Admin Group’s front page says: "If you are interested in being a server admin, please apply in the thread here: (COMING SOON). " for over a year now.

It’s all confusing as fuck. The forums are completly messed up since the update, I still don’t fully understand what happened to some areas and persons ( Balance Council? SlyGoat? I don’t even know whats going on anymore ). I thought of writing to Kimiko but I don’t really know if shes the right person to talk to.

• @Stuffy:

It’s all confusing as fuck. The forums are completly messed up since the update, I still don’t fully understand what happened to some areas and persons ( Balance Council? SlyGoat? I don’t even know whats going on anymore ). I thought of writing to Kimiko but I don’t really know if shes the right person to talk to.

Kimiko doesn’t work for Torn Banner anymore.

• To those that wonder why I have become an official server admin:

Quite a while ago (in September 2013) Kimiko was in need of moderators, so I wrote an application. I didn’t quite make it but Kimiko liked my application, so instead she proposed me a position to become an official server admin - I accepted.

I’m just simply doing my job. If you guys have any problems on official servers (people breaking rules, hacking etc.) please add me on steam and i’ll look into it.

• Oh no someone a single TK and you booted them for it. bravo. even on my own server and leave it up to the players.

demote this fool.

you should have over 6,000 posts on the forum before you can admin servers.

• @gregcau:

Oh no someone a single TK and you booted them for it. bravo. even on my own server and leave it up to the players.

demote this fool.

you should have over 6,000 posts on the forum before you can admin servers.

He didnt say it was a single TK.