Thine Holy Sun

• My god. Could it shine any brighter?

• if only I could be so grossly incessant

• Umm… 4?

No, 6! Ha!

• I heard 8 was the golden number.

• When ye was once a wee lad and when men dominated the pasttime that is Chivalry, we used to jump, YES LAD, JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOWS OF YONDER DININGHALL AND SURVIVE.

Then we as men, basked in the glorious sun in dininghall that honestly looked like it was about to consume the world in its gross incandescence.

Then, of course, the evil Tornbanner put in witchcraft such as killscreens and invisible walls to prevent men from enjoying Chivalry.

\o/

• @DahDakilven:

When ye was once a wee lad and when men dominated the pasttime that is Chivalry, we used to jump, YES LAD, JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOWS OF YONDER DININGHALL AND SURVIVE.

Then we as men, basked in the glorious sun in dininghall that honestly looked like it was about to consume the world in its gross incandescence.

Then, of course, the evil Tornbanner put in witchcraft such as killscreens and invisible walls to prevent men from enjoying Chivalry.

\o/

Aye, brother. I too remember those glorious times. What is your chivalry name? Perhaps we have met. I used to spend all of my free time on the chivalrous official duel servers, which I can give credit to teaching me how to play the game.

Also, why did that glitch even work? Does kick negate some degree or fall damage or was it that kicking created a forward momentum that cancelled out some downward momentum?