So… It's been months, why are duel records still not fixed?

• Records are the bread and butter of duel mode… You could pick your opponents wisely and you knew what you were up against, not to mention your own record was a testament to your experience and abilities.

It’s been months. MONTHS. I just bought another copy of Chivalry after giving my other Chiv account away, and words cannot express my disappointment. I was told the game was improving. I was told the devs are back.

How hard is it to fix duel records?

• Real Duel players use Classic FFA servers and duel there.

Seriously though, that is the place to duel. Duel mode sucks.

• @Toll:

Real Duel players use Classic FFA servers and duel there.

Seriously though, that is the place to duel. Duel mode sucks.

While I agree with this, it really doesn’t excuse the fact that this has been over looked. Probably has a lot to do with the issues they had with the ranking bug where it wouldn’t record stats.

• I must have a vast number quantifying my indomitable skillz

• Right??? I wish they would fix it. It also glitched out and gave me a lot more hours and duels than I actually had lol.
    Ended up with 793 duel hours, 5736 wins and 0 losses.
    LOL

leaves game
    joins a classic duel server

• Classic Duel server master race.

• I think TBS’s priorities are in the right place. Mechanics/gameplay bugs first, arbritrary numbers later.

• We need more classic duel servers though.

Usually there’s only the grandmace server, which half of the time is empty.

EDIT: yay my 100th post now i have huge dick

• I had around like 1500 wins and 300 losses by the time I stopped playing it. It was kinda cool to see what kind of ratio you could work up but the whole UI system and the waiting between duels and the short 10 win rounds turned me off eventually. FFA duels for life.