Taunt/sound on repeat

• hi,

I’ve had this issue with MW before, but now I have the same with the DLC and can’t find the fix anymore.
    If I press x + 1 I get ‘yes’ and if I press x + 1 again I get the same ‘yes’
    Also goes for swings, etc, etc…
    Hope someone has a fix, cheers.

• The sound Variation is intentional, we allowed for only a limited amount of sounds be loaded on 32bit machines to improve performance. If you wish to return the VOs back to it’s original stat you can do this:

Open the SystemSettings.ini under My Documents > My Games > Chivalry Deadliest warrior > CDW Game > Config

use Ctrl+F to find “MaxSoundNodeRandomChildren” and change the number to “18”

There are several of them.

You will need to do the same for Medieval Warfare

• @DaGGyzo:

The sound Variation is intentional, we allowed for only a limited amount of sounds be loaded on 32bit machines to improve performance. If you wish to return the VOs back to it’s original stat you can do this:

Open the SystemSettings.ini under My Documents > My Games > Chivalry Deadliest warrior > CDW Game > Config

Thanks, fixed it :)

• @DaGGyzo:

The sound Variation is intentional, we allowed for only a limited amount of sounds be loaded on 32bit machines to improve performance. If you wish to return the VOs back to it’s original stat you can do this:

I don’t get how reducing voice emotes makes the game run smoother. It just annoys people who don’t know there’s actually more than 1 line per emote, and makes emote spammers that much more annoying lol.