Settings do nothing without Depth of Field turned on

• There seems to be a problem with the graphics settings. You have about 4 lighting options that don’t do anything unless depth of field is turned on. If it is turned off, all the lighting effects get turned off with it. All depth of field should do is make it blurry surrounding your focal point taking into account range as well. Typically I turn this off in games, as it just detracts from your ability to see clearly. You already have depth of field with your eyes, you are just doubling it with a setting. Having an artificial overlay to try and create depth is not necessary in a game like this. Can’t turn it off in this game because it turns off every other setting as well when you do so.

Edit: After toying with the options some more, just some general work needs to be done here. Game gets confused every time you save settings.

• UDKSystemSettings.ini in C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config is your friend. Set everything there and leave the menu alone, because everytime you leave the menu it turns random stuff off or on.

• @Eic:

UDKSystemSettings.ini in C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config is your friend. Set everything there and leave the menu alone, because everytime you leave the menu it turns random stuff off or on.

The settings menu should still be fixed. You should not have to go into the ini to enable/disable basic graphics options.

• That’s obviously right ;)