Everything just reset for no reason?

• I was playing just fine earlier today but when I started up Chivalry just five minutes ago, everything had reset. Not just my settings, but also my server browser filters, and somehow, all my Workshop files too. Why the fuck? And how?

This shouldn’t happen, TBS.

EDIT: I’m both surprised and relieved that my customization and rank didn’t reset as well.

• just happend to me as well, no clue why.

• Same. Yesterday was fine. Nothing hasn’t downloaded in the meantime.

• Same for me.

• Seems to happen when you start the game. Had the same, replaced the new configs with old ones (that I backed up seeing this topic - thank you) but the game insisted to overwrite them until I proteced the whole folder. Now it seems to work again.

• I had to set all my keybinds and shit again… I’m just glad it was not my customisation that was affected

• I think they said something about a hotfix, no?
    Anyway, as of today, I too have fallen victim to the “only one voice command/grunt loads per level” thingy.
    Can’t seem to find the solution, could someone link it to me? Thanks.

• @B4RK:

I think they said something about a hotfix, no?
    Anyway, as of today, I too have fallen victim to the “only one voice command/grunt loads per level” thingy.
    Can’t seem to find the solution, could someone link it to me? Thanks.

@Flippy:

^^^^^ Here’s the path you need to take.

My Documents>My Games>Chivalry Medieval Warfare>UDKGame>Config>UDKSystemSettings.ini

Put your cursor inside the window and hit Ctrl + F. Type “maxsoundnode” and press enter. At the bottom you should see the command line “MaxSoundNodeRandomChildren=X”

Set the X to 18 and save the file.

1010101010ch

• Thanks, mayt