Autobalance still messed up

• I am attacking, in second place with 5 or so people on each side. I have been there longer than at least two people.

Then I moved to defense, making it 6 defence and 5 attacking.

wtf kind of logic is implemented now for autobalance.

• And now thanks to the patch you can’t quickly swap back :D

• Been saying for months now that this auto-balance is no bueno. Have yet to get a response from TB.

• Autobalance should work on ranking’s. That is all. But is to hard.

• Autobalance waits for the first player dead after it launches. Usually I’m getting switched after being tked.

• This is a bad system. Multiple times I’ve been moved when I was
    a) 1st or 2nd on my team
    b) On the server longer than the majority of my team

This somehow doesn’t seem fair. Move new players by force. Don’t wait for deaths. Most of the time they’re stacking the winning team anyway.

• Was a lot better when teh last person to join the team got balanced instead of teh first person dying.

• @Silu:

Autobalance waits for the first player dead after it launches. Usually I’m getting switched after being tked.

What the hell kind of logic is that? So you could be the top player, played for 14 minutes and get switched, wtf.

If you are the last person to join the server of course you should be the one autobalanced.

• @gregcau:

What the hell kind of logic is that? So you could be the top player, played for 14 minutes and get switched, wtf.

And you can’t go back immediately/prevent from being switched now. Worst change ever.

• @Silu:

And you can’t go back immediately/prevent from being switched now. Worst change ever.

1. Open console
    2. Type reconnect

• You shouldn’t be auto balanced when teamkilled IMO.

• YOU SHOULDN’T BE AUTOBALANCED WHEN CARRYING THE FUCKING TEAM AND DOING 3/4 OF THE OBJECTIVE BY YOURSELF!!! Sorry, but I’m fuming right now, just freed most of the slaves on citadel solo, only to be switched.

• @Ready:

YOU SHOULDN’T BE AUTOBALANCED WHEN CARRYING THE FUCKING TEAM AND DOING 3/4 OF THE OBJECTIVE BY YOURSELF!!! Sorry, but I’m fuming right now, just freed most of the slaves on citadel solo, only to be switched.

Lol, same happened to me a week ago. Then Mason Team votekicked me out because they taught I was “stealing king spot”. Great community from times to times.

• @Rickvs:

Then Mason Team votekicked me out because they taught I was “stealing king spot”.

Thats also something that should not happen - becoming King should require the highest score earned while playing for this team so when you switch your score for becoming King would be 0.

As for autobalance I made a suggestion some time back where you get lower priority by earning score (objective and kills), having steam friends in your team and just being member of that team for a longer time and higher priority when hurting your team (teamkills, suicide) or having steam friends in the enemy team.

Other ideas include “last team joiner gets switched” (poor you if you are carrying the team and then get switched just because you happened to join last), “prevent spawning” (if your team is bigger the last players to die will have to wait) or “lowest score gets switched” (poor you if you are a newbie that wants to play with his more experienced friends).

• Yeah I thought your ideas were pretty good.