• Sprint: 314
    • Strafe: 153
    • Back: 144

Vanguard

• Forth: 190
    • Sprint: 314
    • Strafe: 162
    • Back: 152

Grabbed these from the wiki, obviously some of them are not quite up to date or are just blatantly wrong.

Does anyone know what the speed values are for each class? Might need a Dev to answer this.

• These archer speeds, THE DREAM.

• Type showdebug in console in single player or when logged in as admin, you can see running speeds there. You can also check in the \Development\Src\AOC\classes folder inside your game folder. You can find the values in the AOCFamilyInfo_ classes. And I think in the google spreadsheet is a tab for the class speeds, not sure if that is up 2 date though.

• @Eic:

Type showdebug in console in single player or when logged in as admin, you can see running speeds there. You can also check in the \Development\Src\AOC\classes folder inside your game folder. You can find the values in the AOCFamilyInfo_ classes. And I think in the google spreadsheet is a tab for the class speeds, not sure if that is up 2 date though.

Thank you! Will check once I get home.

• This post is deleted!

• @Eic:

No prob, this spreadsheet from wolfy seems to be correct.

This is pretty handy, only thing I can’t find are the shield raise times, which is really the one bit of info I have no idea how to find. Any idea where to look?