Game is unplayable now.

• Changes of animations are terrible. My experience in game - 1800 hours. And what did i see after patch? Deadliest warrior. Retarded slash spam everywhere, it is easy strategy to win, because you do not need knowledge about block evading like before. Developers instead do new maps and balancing classes and weapons, you make your game more shitty, i do not understand those “improvements”.
    It was best melee game ever, but it becomes crap now. I hope you take the right decision about the course of game.

P.S. sorry for my bad english.

• were the fuck have you been lmb spam has been in chivalry since launch

• Who even plays Deadliest warrior.

• It’s amusing to see people think that anything but the FIRST PERSON animations have been changed. They’re not perfect, I agree, but neither were the old ones and they function in exactly the same way.

• @NabsterHax:

It’s amusing to see people think that anything but the FIRST PERSON animations have been changed. They’re not perfect, I agree, but neither were the old ones and they function in exactly the same way.

If the tracers didn’t change for the weapons, it obviously means that people just need to get use to the animations.

• @Artemius:

Changes of animations are terrible. My experience in game - 1800 hours. And what did i see after patch? Deadliest warrior. Retarded slash spam everywhere, it is easy strategy to win, because you do not need knowledge about block evading like before. Developers instead do new maps and balancing classes and weapons, you make your game more shitty, i do not understand those “improvements”.
    It was best melee game ever, but it becomes crap now. I hope you take the right decision about the course of game.

P.S. sorry for my bad english.

lol

/10lols

• The animations are aligned with the tracers and how the other person sees the attacks? that sucks.

• agreed with op tho.

• @NabsterHax:

It’s amusing to see people think that anything but the FIRST PERSON animations have been changed. They’re not perfect, I agree, but neither were the old ones and they function in exactly the same way.

Some people thought the animations were smooth and didn’t need to become deadliest warrior tier clunky bs.
    Anyways I know what OP is after here and agree. Polished and enjoyable fighting game turned into a spamfest not unlike DW.

• Not at all. Play DW fools. Knight still uses the old two handed sword animation.

• @lemonater47:

Not at all. Play DW fools. Knight still uses the old two handed sword animation.

Perhaps you should play DW instead, SoW in DW uses different 2h animations, not the old ones.

• All it is is faster. Played since alpha. Other two handed swords used by samurai used different animations.

Besides the the point it looks nothing like these new animations and these new animations have not turned the game into a spam fest. Tracers and speeds remain the same. What caused DW to be a spam fest was the increased speed and decreased lethality of weapons NOT the new animations for new weapons.

• @Kreittis:

Perhaps you should play DW instead, SoW in DW uses different 2h animations, not the old ones.

This is right. I just tend to ignore lemoneater he never has anything productive or facts to say.

• @lemonater47:

Not at all. Play DW fools. Knight still uses the old two handed sword animation.

Uhhh nope.

• @lemonater47:

All it is is faster. Played since alpha. Other two handed swords used by samurai used different animations.

@Kreittis:

If you truly have played since alpha and think that DW has old 2h sword animations that are just faster for SoW then you are blind.

You know, I’m starting to understand why people don’t like you very much. You say things that are not true and present them as a fact.

Or perhaps you are the master ruseman and have fooled us all. In that case, relevant image:

• thats glorious

• hey that applies to crushed too

• @Bluebeard:

Some people thought the animations were smooth and didn’t need to become deadliest warrior tier clunky bs.

I was also fine with the animations pre-patch. I would have rather had the new animations be as close as possible to the old ones, but it doesn’t make a massive difference.

Anyways I know what OP is after here and agree. Polished and enjoyable fighting game turned into a spamfest not unlike DW.

Yeh, changing those first person animations and the bubble makes the game JUST LIKE deadliest warrior with no CFTP and no recovery parry and everyone running super fast and super fast weapons. ITS LIKE A WHOLE NEW GAME.

That was sarcasm, btw. Does crushed’s semen have brainwashing powers or something?

• @NabsterHax:

Does crushed’s semen have brainwashing powers or something?

What a great human bean. Stay classy Nabster.

• @Bluebeard:

What a great human bean.