Global stamina buff

• I think it would be a great idea to buff the stamina significantly for every single class in the game. It would prolong gameplay and makes it more immersive, because concentrating on that little precarious yellow bar more than focusing on combat is not enjoyable at the best of times, especially when missing one attack or being kicked once could mean certain death vs. a good opponent.

• An increase would indeed be appreciated, just not a significant one. Stamina should still require reasonable management while still being punishable, elsewise we return to the old ways of triple feinting everyone and infinitely missing combos.

• @DerFürst:

An increase would indeed be appreciated, just not a significant one. Stamina should still require reasonable management while still being punishable, elsewise we return to the old ways of triple feinting everyone and infinitely missing combos.

Pretty much this. A slight stamina buff would be great. But not too much.

• Interesting thread, someone is tired of being punished for spinning endlessly and missing strike, backswing etc lol……

I think this should be increased a bit but only like this, less stamina drain for blocking or more stamina for cftp, so for feint or combo feint, not a biggest stamina pool overall.

• More noobs able to LMB, feint etc all day without hitting a thing? NO.

• Give Knights double stamina, nothing else. Phwore.

• I don’t think so. Perhaps increase stamina regeneration by 10-20% instead?

• This post is deleted!

• I’d be happy with a 20% or 30% increase.

• @Eic:

Voted the third option.

Global increase would buff shields and Maa in duels too hard. Rather something like:

• receive stamina when killing someone
    • receive stamina when being hit
    • less parry drain, but not shields
    • less parry/block drain when surrounded by two or more enemies

receive stamina when BEING hit?

• Lower parry drain and keep rest the same. Would b cool.

• @Bluebeard:

Lower parry drain and keep rest the same. Would b cool.

+1
    /under10chars

• Stamina increase could be a indirect nerf to mauls and stamina focused defensive duel playstyles is an issue

• @Dr:

receive stamina when BEING hit?

Just a quick idea. Call it adrenaline. You paid in HP, got a little stamina. Good for 1vsX.

• @Eic:

Just a quick idea. Call it adrenaline. You paid in HP, got a little stamina. Good for 1vsX.

As a way to determine whether or not this would be a good thing, let’s take a look at the inverse of this. Would it be a good thing that if every time you lose stamina you’d regenerate a certain percentage of the stamina lost in health? Personally, that sounds like a way to reward fuck ups.

IMO, if we want to change stamina, we should make it so that you don’t lose stamina for doing certain things successfully such as parrying and block, but we should increase the stamina cost of fuck ups like missing and doing FTPs and CFTPs; you should never have to FTP or CFTP, if you ever FTP or CFTP it’s your fault for putting yourself in the position in which you have to do a FTP or CFTP. I realize that would make shields OP, but we could add something like 10 stamina per shield raise+10 stamina per second held up.

• This post is deleted!

• @Eic:

I don’t think that is a good way to determine if it is a good or bad thing and as I said, it was just a quick idea in a list of more quick ideas. I just don’t want to buff shields and MAAs in duel situations any more by giving a global stam buff.

This would buff MaA and shields anyways…

It’s all ready really really hard for a good MaA or Shield user to fuck up in duel situations… And you want to reward the seldom times they do fuck up with more dodges with MaA and more blocks with the shield…

Also, you need to realize that it is a good way to determine the logical validity of a statement. The same applies to the converse and contrapositive of a statement.

• There is no problem with shields and MaA just need their dodge distance reduced instead of further stamina nerfs. In the end more stamina benefit every melee fighter because you can do more tricks and wearing someone down is harder thus also more rewarding.

• @Evil:

There is no problem with shields and MaA just need their dodge distance reduced instead of further stamina nerfs. In the end more stamina benefit every melee fighter because you can do more tricks and wearing someone down is harder thus also more rewarding.

It’s more of a problem to give MaA more stamina because the dodge is all ready extremely rewarding compared to anything else and it’s super easy to do. If the Knight or Vanguard tries to chase and attack the MaA after his dodge, the MaA gets free initiative. If they Knogy or Vanguard doesn’t aggress the MaA after the dodge, the fight just pointlessly resets. They all ready get 5 of these, more would be absolutely retarded(despite how absolutely retarded it all ready is).

Flippy, please don’t throw your mentally retarded ideologies at me. You have all ready proven all of us many times how absurdly incapable you are of arguing face-to-face with my intellect or anyone else’s intellect in fact, not to mention the ridiculous irrationalities that you think are valid logical reason. I’m done wasting my time arguing you because it’s the equivalent of arguing with a monkey. Stay out of this conversation.

• Yes the maa dodge issupposed to be effective, because good mobility and the ability to dodge is the strength of men at arms and is what compensates their low health and short weapons.

Enuf with the maa nerfs. Vanguard is flavour of the month class these days anyway.