3H Introduces… LMB-ONLY MOD!!!

• sounds good

• Finally a place where the real pros can play. I have more than 23 hours of Chivalry under my belt so it goes without saying that I’m kind of a chivalry expert, and this is the best thing to happen to this game since the addition of the bubble and recovery parry.

This is what promod wished it could have been.

• Bad joke mkay or did you finaly realize how retarded your no feint shenanigans are.

• This should make for some epic gameplay

• Finally! Been waiting to see this for a full year now.
    I can now at least play the game without people using OP exploits like dragging and… overheading?

• LMB is an exploit, you shouldn’t be able to do it, nub.

lel

• Finally someone made a real mod, this game can finnaly be skillfull, damn i’m looking forward to this to have real intense duel without bullshit suchs as dragging or stabbing fuking exploit, i would have remove sprint bind to personally because it’s a bit op, sometimes people runs at me and i can’t react they move to fast, walk only is more skillfull imo but thx for the mod <3

not sure if april fools or not after the no feint mod.

• no feints - courtesy of Dr.Nick

• So…no feints, no drags, no stabs, no overheads, no classes. So combat is literally throwing slashes at each other until the guy who threw second runs out of stamina? Although I suspect the fact that you’re “using” the barbarian model means this is an April Fools joke.

• Wait, you didn’t actually make it? Aww, was really looking forward to trying it out. Seriously, it would just be lols.

• @Edmund:

Finally someone made a real mod, this game can finnaly be skillfull, damn i’m looking forward to this to have real intense duel without bullshit suchs as dragging or stabbing fuking exploit, i would have remove sprint bind to personally because it’s a bit op, sometimes people runs at me and i can’t react they move to fast, walk only is more skillfull imo but thx for the mod <3

not sure if april fools or not after the no feint mod.

Devs you should hear this man, for he speaks a wise truth. I hate when fucking noobs keep runing and dancing on my me, thats just exploiting how moviment works. You should put an end to this bullshit and your mod will be like, what chiv should have been in the first place!

Also, you should take off stamina or increase it a lot for mor ep1c sk1lls gameplay!

• @NabsterHax:

Wait, you didn’t actually make it? Aww, was really looking forward to trying it out. Seriously, it would just be lols.

Sadly no, I suck at UDK and it would have taken too long. We barely got the post in before 4/1 was over on the east coast. Though we were going to post a video demonstrating the excellent tactical combat encouraged by the LMB-only mod and it was actually hilariously fun. For the first 15 minutes, at least :P

• Disappointing. I was already practicing my LMB tactics.

Charge your enemy head on and then at the last moment kneel, look 90 degrees to your right, and then look straight up. Press LMB and the tracers will mimic an overhead.