Hate ******s

• Can someone get on Official server 14 central and kick this guy, not the message we want to send to the youth of today.

• I guess it is ironic, Crustacean logs in and kicks the wrong person… sigh… the guy with username “Hate N…” already left and you kicked someone who was complaining that other people were not kicking the offensive username.

• Developer

I thought as much, but I also saw him pretty blatantly attack a teammate who initiated a kick vote against him…

• Developer

Or I think I did, I am lying sideways on my couch eating food right now. Using that word in any context is generally going to get a ban from me though, unless something is preventing me from doing so.

• Ok we didnt need to know your position on the couch. It annoys me, not because it offends me in the slightest but if you are going to be a complete dickhead with an offensive username I feel a permanent ban just might teach you a social lesson in life.

• Going around and attacking teammates who didn’t participate in your votekick doesn’t really help your cause, either.

Like throwing an oil pot on Lunchy while he regens.

• Developer

Yes, I pieced most of the situation together after doing the kick and then doing a Steam ID lookup. I knew the twit you were talking about was sadly gone by that point, but when I join a server and see slurs getting thrown around as well intentional teamkilling, well…

• Global Moderator

@CrustaceanSoup:

Or I think I did, I am lying sideways on my couch eating food right now. Using that word in any context is generally going to get a ban from me though, unless something is preventing me from doing so.

Best admin.

• Mod

I really love the fact that you described your positioning on the couch and that you’re eating food. I think next time mentioning the food you’re consuming will give you some extra points. 8.5/10

• Developer

You know me, I only post the most relevant information