Game not responding on keyboard loading screen

• I try to start up Chivalry and it goes to the loading screen with the keyboard controls but then it just loads and loads forever so I try to alt tab but that doesn’t work. I then ctrl alt del and it shows that the game is not responding so O close it down and try again. Sometimes it will get through but when I try to get in multiplayer game the same thing happens and I have to force close it.

Any help appreciated.

• Can you provide us with the most recent Launch.log and .dmp file located in your Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs. Have you tried running the game in safemode? Does it still behave the same way?

• Launch - http://pastebin.com/0CpN92xJ
    How do I upload the dmp file? It’s from 19/03/2013.

Safemode makes little difference. Generally it’s extremely long loading times.

• Any news on this? I’m still experiencing incredibly long times on the keyboard loading screen when starting the game and trying to join a match.

• the log bombs out reading the configs, so first thing I’d try is try renaming the \Documents\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config folder then starting the game again, in case something odd has crept into the configs

• @MonkeyFiend:

the log bombs out reading the configs, so first thing I’d try is try renaming the \Documents\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config folder then starting the game again, in case something odd has crept into the configs

Renaming the config folder to what?

• @DeadAntelope:

Renaming the config folder to what?

Doesn’t matter, as long as the name is changed Chivalry won’t be able to find the folder and make a brand new one instead.

• @Rickvs:

Doesn’t matter, as long as the name is changed Chivalry won’t be able to find the folder and make a brand new one instead.

It didn’t help. I still get the issue :/