Where do the banned names go?

• I banned some1 last night and I don’t see their name in the ban list in the pc server udk game file where the previous bans are.

did they get moved somewhere else or is this on my end?

• are we talking deadliest warrior or medieval warefare?

The banlists are also ending up in odd places on certain mods - blackknight and giantslayers tend to lump them into the cookedpc/pcgameudk.ini

• lol,
    for cmw monkey.

so it is putting them in the normal place you’re saying?

• err nope… sorry was going off memory as my clan had the same problem - banned users on a blackknight server not going into the usual pcservergame.ini but into a different one - part of blackknight itself. I can’t remember the exact location but assumed under cookedpc or cookedsdk instead of in the usual udkgame/config area of the server

• @MonkeyFiend:

err nope… sorry was going off memory as my clan had the same problem - banned users on a blackknight server not going into the usual pcservergame.ini but into a different one - part of blackknight itself. I can’t remember the exact location but assumed under cookedpc or cookedsdk instead of in the usual udkgame/config area of the server

Mod takes over config, so you need to search in CookedSDK, go to the mod folder, there you’ll find the config file. Maplist is in there as well. in CMW the bans are at the bottom…I think this was it.

• what I did was delete

IPPolicies=DENY,
    BannedIDs=(Uid=(A=???,B=???))

in the normal spot
    and he was able to join.