Um ok why banned

• So wtf banned from all official servers?

Was it because I called out the guy Hate ******s and this was an accidental ban from all official servers.

Please tell me this is a mistake before I retaliate…

• Alright not all servers, but IP banned in a couple of official servers before it worked, no idea what is going on

• Retaliate? What are you gonna do launch DDOS attacks? lol

• Well it would be extreme but it is rather easy to crash CMW servers. Anyway, I am sure it is a misunderstanding by a drunken developer who accidentally banned my IP from a server when I WAS THE ONE WHO SUMMONED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I guess this is what happens when the crazies run the place.

• idk seems ok now, kinda of bizarre maybe a glitch

• gj with the terrorist threats. You are very mature.

• @dudeface:

gj with the terrorist threats. You are very mature.

And you are so helpful

• The last admin I called have a votekick abuser a warning for the second time that day. He votekicked someone succesfully (he had 3 freinds) while the admin was on. The Abusers name was ADMIN all on caps and he was blatantly saying he was really the admin on the server when he wasn’t. All in front of this real moderator. And he got a warning. And that was the second time that exact same day.

At least the one you got Banned somebody.

A developer joined our Star Wars server once. With his skeleton skin and High ping he wouldn’t of lasted long with all the people crying hax and me trying to convince everyone he was actually a developer. Someone votekicked him the exact same time the Auto ping kick Triggered (40 second grace period). Poor Milpool.

• What has that got to do with anything.

• Terrorist threats definitely worse than Nate Higgers which was his actual name. I would ban you.

• @gregcau:

So wtf banned from all official servers?

Was it because I called out the guy Hate ******s and this was an accidental ban from all official servers.

One must’ve done something really bad for getting global banned, which if it is. it is non-reversal (well, with a lot of effort into it, it is.)

Did you happen to catch the name of the Admin?

Don’t think even us Official server admins have access to global ban that I am aware of.

Might have been one of the developers popping onto the server.

• Crust banned him for tking everyone who didn’t vote to kick someone who’s username he didn’t like. There’s already a thread about this greg. Quit acting stupid.

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/19331-Hate-******s

• @gregcau:

What has that got to do with anything.

That their admins aren’t exactly the best in the business. Which is what you were complaining about.

• Developer

@gregcau:

idk seems ok now, kinda of bizarre maybe a glitch

That’s an… odd glitch. Any particular servers it was happening on? It definitely wasn’t a global ban.

• Developer

@wildwulfy:

Don’t think even us Official server admins have access to global ban that I am aware of.

Yep, only Torn Banner does.

• I would ban you just because you’d threathen to crash servers like a frustrated tween. Get real man.

• @gregcau:

It is rather easy to crash CMW servers. I WAS THE ONE WHO SUMMONED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I guess this is what happens when the crazies run the place.

Gregcau, Cyber-Warrior and SUMMONER OF TORN BANNER EMPLOYEES, will embark on a brutal, protracted campaign of cyber-warfare against all those who dare kick him from servers.

BE WARNED, ALL YE

• @gregcau:

So wtf banned from all official servers?

bahahahahaha…this guy. has TBS quaking in their leather, jewel-encrusted, bedazzled boots, I’m sure……

• @Triumphant:

Gregcau, Cyber-Warrior and SUMMONER OF TORN BANNER EMPLOYEES, will embark on a brutal, protracted campaign of cyber-warfare against all those who dare kick him from servers.

BE WARNED, ALL YE

Mad CSIII skillz yo. Fox News will surely do a special on this madness