Jack's Spring Slaughter Duel! April 19th. Will you be the first to F10?

• SIGNUPS CLOSED : LIMIT REACHED

Hey all!

Our first tourney was quite the little success in terms of who showed up, and promotion thereafter. Therefore I am hosting a second NA tournament on April 19th. If you are interested in competing in this tournament and can make the 100-ping limit ping check for a Dallas/TX serve/USA server; please let me know below along with your steam username and I’ll get you the details below.

As far as rules go, we have a few people on a council who will help me decide on any restrictions we may need to enforce; however I can guarantee that, just like last time; anything goes with the exception of throw-able items (spears, firepots and arrows) All classes will be allowed. So feinting, reverse over-heads, butt-hurt insanity drags and super powered overheads are all welcome additions. It’s a slaughter fest after all!

Nothing is in stone jusssst yet. But chances are we will have it in Round Robin format again; (It’s the fairest and makes for the largest number of fights) with a possible elimination round to determine lower ranking prizes and such. (prizes to be determined)

Any suggestions are welcome, and probably will not be followed and completely ignored. Still, feel free!

Here is a link to the steam group!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/jacksduel

`Jack

PS: We are in discussion with a few clans regarding a possible EU tourney at the beginning of next month; details on steam.

PSS: If you are interested in helping out financially with this event (such as prize pool and what not) Please let me know; I am financing this entirely on my own due to my love of chivalry and the huge amount of fun we had in the first tourney; but any help is largely welcomed and will be re-payed in full.

Here’s a link to our first tourney that took place last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QIm3N9Sdu4

Updated Prize List.
    1st - Any $60 Steam Game
    2nd - Any $30 Steam Game
    3rd, 4th and 5th - Any $10 Steam Game

• Sign me up.

• Done good sir!

• We have way too many duel tournaments. Mix it up with a 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 tournament.

• @Flippy:

We have way too many duel tournaments. Mix it up with a 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 tournament.

Their may be too many duel tournaments; but mine’s the best! :)

EDIT: Good suggestion though; I think you just gave me an idea for a bit of a twist in the next round robin.

• @Jack:

Their may be too many duel tournaments; but mine’s the best! :)

EDIT: Good suggestion though; I think you just gave me an idea for a bit of a twist in the next round robin.

Omg yes. Don’t think there’s ever been a 3v3 tourney. And 2v2s are awesome.

• εq | Gauntlet
    Would love to participate in the next event, looks like a ton of fun. Just joined the steam group.

• @Gauntlet:

εq | Gauntlet
    Would love to participate in the next event, looks like a ton of fun. Just joined the steam group.

Got you down! We had a lot of fun last time for sure.

• inv, and down!

PS: That really is a good idea about the 2v2 3v3, even 4v4 duels. I’m definitely going to apply those concepts in the future.

After this tourney I plan to have a bit of a… hmm; like a decathlon I guess you could say? Multiple events leading up to a single or even group of victors. Would be super awesome if I could get entire clans in on this.

`Jack

• A decathlon type thing sounds like a brilliant idea.

Sign me up here though if only because of that amazing duel map. I’ll try not to miss the ping check this time :P

• Ok Karasu, got you down. Just jump on my server sometime before the tourney starts and let me know if your ping was good or not.

• @Jack:

Ok Karasu, got you down. Just jump on my server sometime before the tourney starts and let me know if your ping was good or not.

Is it alright if me and Spook record some duels on there? I just love that damn map :D

• I’m down.

apex | Stinker

• YEAAA STINKER

• @Karasu:

Is it alright if me and Spook record some duels on there? I just love that damn map :D

go right ahead!

• To join, do we just mention that we’re interested within this thread? If so, I’m interested.

Ripthejacker
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/11333/

• @rip, yeah then I invite you to the group and you make sure you can get onto my server with no issues; and ping below or very very close to 100 maximum.

I’ll put you down, just make sure to ensure your ping’s good and you can log in with no problems.

• What’s the pass to your server…?

• server’s unlocked