To public central server #13 held by bandits

• thanks your message box is full (too popular I guess), I’ll send my IP

• Sorry, that’s one of the side effects of being a moderator/server admin. Everyone wants something.

I cleared it up, so now you should have no problem.

• @Keith:

Lemon, please don’t post if you have nothing to contribute.

Greg, what server are you banned in? I will try to unban you. Also any servers you or others are having problems in?

Well I posted the first line because I was contributing something. Then I realised you couldn’t actually do what I said to do on official servers. Since no one else had posted it hasn’t said that I edited it. But I did edit it to say the second bit.

And its sorta of implying you guys to enable the getplayerinfo command again. Using shift tab isn’t exactly the best way to go around getting solid evidence when you have a command such as getplayerinfo. Why was it disabled? Things would be so much better with it enabled again. All it shows is their steamID and a bugged IP address.

• @lemonater47:

Well I posted the first line because I was contributing something. Then I realised you couldn’t actually do what I said to do on official servers. Since no one else had posted it hasn’t said that I edited it. But I did edit it to say the second bit.

And its sorta of implying you guys to enable the getplayerinfo command again. Using shift tab isn’t exactly the best way to go around getting solid evidence when you have a command such as getplayerinfo. Why was it disabled? Things would be so much better with it enabled again. All it shows is their steamID and a bugged IP address.

I dont often agree with lemon but I do in this case.

• @Keith:

Lemon, please don’t post if you have nothing to contribute.

I’m afraid I must politely disagree with that statement. Even though it’s clear as day that he is using sarcastic, spiteful tones in his post, he still raises a valid point. For what purpose was the command disabled for and why? Sarcasm may be taboo, but it is a form of expressing your point and arguments. If it was a personal attack, I would agree, yes…but lemon is questioning TBS’s competence in the decision of removing the command, rude as it may be.

• Disabling ‘GetPlayerInfo’ was a fairly silly idea indeed. Over at Games.On.Net we have to follow protocol when we make a ban, need hard evidence + getplayerinfo all in one video to prove it was that lad.

• As I’ve said, always using sarcastic remarks about something is going to get you no where. If there is something you’d like to see added, then there are much better ways to handle it. :)

• If you’ve joined a server where people have kickvoted immediately, those players should still appear in steam under the view menu > players and current or recent games. You can then get their profile ID’s from there (useful when they have odd name, very common names or are trying to impersonate other players)

As for US Cent #18, the only player in the banlist is called ‘colt’ - assume that’s not you gregcau?

• Colt is him. I unbanned him from server 14.

• @Keith:

As I’ve said, always using sarcastic remarks about something is going to get you no where. If there is something you’d like to see added, then there are much better ways to handle it. :)

It it was a helpful remark turned into a sarcastic remark because I initially forgot that it was disabled.

Ive mentioned the benefits of getplayerinfo lots in the last as you noted.

And again I’ve outlined the benefits of having that command without being sarcastic above. And the question I ask each time hasn’t been answered. Why was it disabled.

• Cmon guys, just say that you want getplayerinfo back and refrain from starting arguments. Maybe then would he be obligated to spread the word to the devs. People don’t want to make decisions that they are harassed into making.

• @JimmyTryhard:

Cmon guys, just say that you want getplayerinfo back and refrain from starting arguments. Maybe then would he be obligated to spread the word to the devs. People don’t want to make decisions that they are harassed into making.

Already tried that. Didn’t work.

At least this way I got a reply.

But go back to having a normal conversation again and its back to being ignored.