I know I'm late, but does anyone happen to have a spare key?

• Played AoC back in the day and loved it - very interested in this one but I can’t really drop $25 on it without trying it first with Dishonored and Natural Selection 2 topping my must-buy list.

I know I’m late to the party and this is my only post (so far) but would anyone happen to have a spare key? I’d really appreciate it!

Thanks!

• @mellowtooth:

Played AoC back in the day and loved it - very interested in this one but I can’t really drop $25 on it without trying it first with Dishonored and Natural Selection 2 topping my must-buy list.

I know I’m late to the party and this is my only post (so far) but would anyone happen to have a spare key? I’d really appreciate it!

Thanks!

I’ve already pre-ordered, registered for a couple of give-aways and haven’t gotten it yet, soo…

Don’t think randomly asking is going to avail you here.

On the bright side, it’s only like 2 days to the main launch. If you liked AoC, then pony up and get it!

• Thanks to TacTicToe for sending me a code - pumped to check this game out!

Looking for one for my friend now if anyone has one, even if not, WOO BETA!

• @mellowtooth:

Thanks to TacTicToe for sending me a code - pumped to check this game out!

Looking for one for my friend now if anyone has one, even if not, WOO BETA!

Congratulations on getting a code. :|

Forever Alone

• Shieeeet I accidentally redeemed it on my friends account so he’s all set but I need one for myself now! Hahaha damn it!

• Yea it’s less than 2 days away, and it’s 25$. I don’t think getting a key will do you much good now, even if you got one, you’d still buy it :D

• Played some on my friends computer… seems cool, but still not $25 sold… anyone out there have one more key?!

• I would love to get my hands on a beta key as well. I had many goods nights and memories playing AOC. I wasn’t lucky enough to win a key on steamgifts and missed both Curse giveaways. I already preordered the game, but I’m losing patience. I don’t have to work tomorrow or Monday, it would be nice to have a key. I’d play it all night. I never seem to have good luck when it comes to giveaways and drawings. I think I won a drawing for a jar of candy when I was 9, that’s about it.

If anyone has a key and is kind enough to give it away, I’d greatly appreciate it. :D

• @y2jrock60:

I would love to get my hands on a beta key as well. I had many goods nights and memories playing AOC. I wasn’t lucky enough to win a key on steamgifts and missed both Curse giveaways. I already preordered the game, but I’m losing patience. I don’t have to work tomorrow or Monday, it would be nice to have a key. I’d play it all night. I never seem to have good luck when it comes to giveaways and drawings. I think I won a drawing for a jar of candy when I was 9, that’s about it.

If anyone has a key and is kind enough to give it away, I’d greatly appreciate it. :D

You and me both man, if I happen to stumble upon a goldmine of beta keys I’ll let you know!