Awesome new map idea! (I'm thinking LOTR)

• Okay guys how about a new team objective map of helms fucking deep!
    There could be two strings of objectives. Think about it. First objective would be to place the bombs in the weak spot of the wall, second would be to ignite the bombs through means of torches that only spawn AFTER the bomb is placed! But at the same time instead of placing the bombs you can push a battering ram up the ram to the main gate and smash it open. At this points both strings merge into one objective where you have to fight your way to the tower to kill the king! What do you guys think?

P.S. I don’t think copyrights would be a problem.

• There was a Helm’s Deep map in AoC, but it wasn’t a commercial product so there was no copyright issue. I doubt TBS would be able to get away with it. 100% guarantee some community mapper will make a Helm’s Deep mod though.

• The way you described it is exactly as it was in AoC.

• that modder should be rewarded srsly. with like an orcish hackblade (mason) and rohan kings armour (agatha)

• @Thorendir:

that modder should be rewarded srsly. with like an orcish hackblade (mason) and rohan kings armour (agatha)

Nuuuuuuuuuu….

• well just something to show all he is DA MAN that brought best map of aoc to tis awsum game