Knight only mod with horses

• Wouldn’t it be cool to have a Knight only mod. I noted the horses in skyrim would be a great addition
    to a Knight only mod in Chivalry. Who knows it could even have a jousting part also. Just an idea
    for the potential of Knights in a mode made for them. :topsy_turvy:

• It would be better if they made human centipedes with archers and rode those.

• @dudeface:

It would be better if they made human centipedes with archers and rode those.

Mate, that’s grim.

• These are grim times.

• Would rather see a mod that removes Vanguard’s charging ability but gives them… a car.
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18665/?

• @dudeface:

It would be better if they made human centipedes with archers and rode those.

Wait, the archers are supposed to ride those? Oh, man! I just finished making mine out of archers!

OT: Hell yeah! I would play the fuck out of a jousting mod. I just don’t think it would be possible. Does anyone know how UE 3 handles vehicles? If they have the tendency to handle like fat horses on skateboards, you might even make a mod depicting just that!

• They handle more like fat horses on ice skates.

• Well, that might do for an interessting gamemode on Frigid.

• @CorvusFerreum:

OT: Hell yeah! I would play the fuck out of a jousting mod. I just don’t think it would be possible. Does anyone know how UE 3 handles vehicles? If they have the tendency to handle like fat horses on skateboards, you might even make a mod depicting just that!

The most realistic tank simulation I’ve ever seen in done in UE3. Play red orchestra 2. And they got troop tranports coming for that game too.

• @lemonater47:

The most realistic tank simulation I’ve ever seen in done in UE3. Play red orchestra 2. And they got troop tranports coming for that game too.

I completely forgot that RO2 was made in UE3. But you are right, I should really play it. It’s been on my backlog for so damn long.
    But that doesn’t change the fact that fat horses on iceskates would make for a good jousting mode on Frigid.

• @CorvusFerreum:

Wait, the archers are supposed to ride those? Oh, man! I just finished making mine out of archers!

That is exactly how it would be handled as a vehicle. You would have to have the horse model, animations, controls, hitbokes, mounting and dismounting, etc.