Essential new class:

• Brawler - the class for true men, who only uses his fists. No other weapon but fists! Not even throwing weapons or a simple knife!

The brawler is even less armored than an archer, taking 100% damage from all sources - this is compensated for somewhat by moving at 210 speed (5% faster than a Man-at-Arms) and having improved strafe and backpeddal speeds. In addition, the brawler has 10% faster forward speed while chasing an enemy compared to other classes, for those cowards who try to run from his mighty, manly fists.

Class special: Manly Brawling! The brawler has 50% more Stamina than other classes, and can perform both dodges and sprint attacks owing to his years of training in the ancient art of being a total badass.

TBS, if this class doesn’t make it into the game there will undoubtedly be protests, and people will riot in the streets.

• i don’t think i’ll buy this game without that class.

• Brawling is already over-powered. You can kill someone in a few seconds with only fists even if they are blocking you with a tower shield and wearing full plate armor.

Everyone must have invisible armor piercing wolverine claws or something.

• Fists don’t go through shields and are parried just like any other weapon, but they themselves cannot parry weapons. Anyone who’s killing you with fists would do it even easier with a dagger or a cudgel or any other fast weapon.

• Realistically, fists should do nothing against plate armor or shields except break the persons fists. As it is, they are as powerful as daggers. Parrying isnt an issue since all you do is spam hits and interrupt anyone who is trying to attack you with those types of super-fast weapons.

• Special attack : hit the eyes of those with helmets with two of your fingers to blind them !

• @ransack:

Realistically, fists should do nothing against plate armor or shields except break the persons fists. As it is, they are as powerful as daggers. Parrying isnt an issue since all you do is spam hits and interrupt anyone who is trying to attack you with those types of super-fast weapons.

I would like to duel you using any weapon with you using fists and see how that holds up :)

Realistically throwing knives/axes are too unreliable to be as useful as they are in the game. Realistically the vast majority of the weapons wouldn’t do anything against plate armor.

• @Vox:

i don’t think i’ll buy this game without that class.

This.

• I think fists are overpowered. What is actually their damage, 10? And generic or blunt?

• Blunt damage. I saw someones head explode in the middle of a fist fight

• @DeathwolfX03:

Blunt damage. I saw someones head explode in the middle of a fist fight

Doesn’t match my standard of evidence…

• why not disarming as skillXD id like to see something like that.

• @SlyGoat:

I would like to duel you using any weapon with you using fists and see how that holds up :)

Realistically throwing knives/axes are too unreliable to be as useful as they are in the game. Realistically the vast majority of the weapons wouldn’t do anything against plate armor.

Challenge accepted!

Theres actually a LOT of people running around challenging people to fist vs weapon because they have realized how powerful fists are and it makes them seem “elite” that they can kill a knight with with just their fists.

To me, it ruins the feel of the game and I hope fists get nerfed.

• @Thorendir:

why not disarming as skillXD id like to see something like that.

Already asked, already refused, because that would be the most horrible thing to suffer on the receiving side.

• Horrible idea in my opinion, fists are already overpowered as is. I see so many people just running around the map killing people with their fists in a few swings, interrupting their attacks easily since they’re so fast and powerful, not to mention they’re hard to block. When I first encountered them, hell I thought you literally couldn’t block them because of how hard it is. Not to mention how hard it is to actually attack them, since they hit way faster than you and stop your attacks when they hit.

• @Jihell:

Special attack : hit the eyes of those with helmets with two of your fingers to blind them !

YES!^ and he can stomp on your foot for MASSIVE DAMAGE.

• THRUSTING DAGGER
    Slash damage: 30 slash
    Overhead damage: 30 slash
    Stab damage: 45 piercing

vs

FISTS
    Hook: 35 Fist damage
    Uppercut: 42.5 Fist damage
    Jab: 22.5 Fist damage
    Falcon punch: 100 Fist damage

Fist damage modifiers:

85% to MaA
    80% to Archer
    70% to Vanguard
    60% to Knight

• And post-hotfix:

Hook: 30 Fist damage
    Uppercut: 35 Fist damage
    Jab: 20 Fist damage
    Falcon punch: 50 Fist damage

Stab damage is higher against every class but Knight (and MaA because MaA takes the same damage from everything).

I’ll take the thrusting dagger any day; it can parry.

• why do we need fist fightss in this game ? :s come on guys !

• @Zedard:

why do we need fist fightss in this game ? :s come on guys !

Because they’re awesome.