Thanks TBS!

• Just wanted to say thanks to the devs and artists for the Elite Knight DLC. I think this was a big step in the right direction towards having a great customization system. The new armor and weapon skins are awesome, I’m glad you guys just stuck to doing new weapon skins as opposed to creating new weapons. I personally think new weapons would just create balancing issues and the skins really give new life to the existing weapons. Anyways I hope you guys continue in this direction by adding new weapons skins and armor for all of the classes and I can’t wait to see what you guys have planned next!

On a side note I’d like to make a few suggestions for things I’d like to see added to the new DLC. I think adding some more hair and face options to the helmet-less Knight would really add a lot to the customization. I know a lot of people would like to see beards, myself included. I also would love to be able to use the full dreadnaught helm with the mason armor and be able to use the existing armor patterns on the stomach/lower back area of the new armor. Thanks for reading.

• Why are the forums completely different from in game. Most people think the price aspect of the new knights is a laugh. I like the concept but at $16 for 2 similar looking skins, 2 helmets and 2 weapon skins you gotta be joking. Unless my tax refund is good I’m not getting them. I’m Severely tempted. But the price is just massive. Especially for a game you have to pay to get in the first place. Its a price to make F2P game complained feel the need to raise their prices.

Or have I been wrong about Australians all this time. That they actually have more sense than everyone else in the world.

• Or they are cheap bastards.

• @lemonater47:

Why are the forums completely different from in game. Most people think the price aspect of the new knights is a laugh. I like the concept but at $16 for 2 similar looking skins, 2 helmets and 2 weapon skins you gotta be joking. Unless my tax refund is good I’m not getting them. I’m Severely tempted. But the price is just massive. Especially for a game you have to pay to get in the first place. Its a price to make F2P game complained feel the need to raise their prices.

Or have I been wrong about Australians all this time. That they actually have more sense than everyone else in the world.

Lemon, it seems like I can’t open a thread without you complaining about DLC prices. You’ve made your case, many, many times. Give it a rest. Whether TB changes the price down the road or not is in no way under your control. If you feel it’s a good use of your money, then buy it. Otherwise don’t, and lose absolutely no gameplay value. End of story.

• Well,

You bumped the thread.

• It didn’t even matter which one he bumped. You posted in all of them. God, you’re even worse now that you’re anti-TBS.

• Torn banner can’t drop the price now anyways, because people have already paid $8 for the skin. Imagine the shit storm if they dropped the price to $2 each.

• @dudeface:

It didn’t even matter which one he bumped. You posted in all of them. God, you’re even worse now that you’re anti-TBS.

He posted in all of them I posted in all of them and now you have posted in all of them.

Price still still too much. That’s the problem here. Not talking about my posts agin I thought you all got over that. I’m not a it TBS. I just don’t want TBS to paint itself out as money grabbing scumbags to future players. Most of the punters who see the $8 prices for the skins think its silly. And since there’s more punters than long term players hey all tell their friends that “torn banner is only interested in making money” to all their friends which means less new players in general. The masses now are torn banners greatest advertisers. Don’t get on the wrong side of them. Its sorta hard to counter the “primarily focused on making lots of money” arguments with the price that high.

Torn banner can’t drop the price now no your right. What they can do currently is make a bundle of the both of them. Or make more and make a complete bundle for all the classes.

I honestly dont don’t know what they were thinking when the set the prices. They didn’t seem to consider the average consumers reaction they seemed to only consider the 1000 hours + players reaction.

• The price is steep I agree but this thread was made simply to thank TBS for the product itself and make a few suggestions that I and many other players think would improve upon that product further.

• I’ll sell my soul for some new content but $8 is just RIDICULOUS!

• @Oy:

I’ll sell my soul for some new content but $8 is just RIDICULOUS!

Your soul must be pretty cheap then.

• Dat sarcasm though, don’t you see gndo?