Elite Class Skins

• So now that we have Elite Knight, any plans for expanding and making elite Archer, elite Vanguard, elite Man-at-Legs?

Also I guess we can post armour designs we would like to see for the elite class.

• Let’s make them look like naked Martians by making them wear animal skin underwear and hats with antler horns big enough to receive messages from space.

• @DerFürst:

Let’s make them look like naked Martians by making them wear animal skin underwear and hats with antler horns big enough to receive messages from space.

Genius. Why hasn’t TB hired you yet?

• @DerFürst:

Let’s make them look like naked Martians by making them wear animal skin underwear and hats with antler horns big enough to receive messages from space.

that would be the barbarian skins of fail

• So $64 for all of them.

What justifiable reason is there for that price???
    Then again that’s a question I’d like to ask about a lot of thing. Prices for skins, getplayerinfo removal, why they made it so only one sound played when queued.

• Developer

Other class skins are possible if there is enough interest, we’re still trying to see how these first iterations go.

• I’d buy the current DLC for $5 for both, making $20 for all 4 classes if they are the same. I can’t justify any more than that.

Also the reason why us Aussie are so butthurt over the pricing is we regularly get ****d over computer game pricing, generally a 30% markup for no apparent reason is common, it has been as high as 100% markup for some AAA games on steam. So yeah, we be sensitive when it comes to expensive shit.

• @Tibberius:

Other class skins are possible if there is enough interest, we’re still trying to see how these first iterations go.

well could we have weapon skins and models bundled separate youll likely get more money if you separate them rather than packing them all together ive really considerd buying the death mask because its only 99cents seeing 8 helms for 4.99 is a huge put off tho

let us buy the things we want rather then paying for things we don’t

• Longsword and Sword of War skins pls

• You can make a bitch look pretty with makeup, but at the end of the day she’s still a bitch. Please work on fixing the game before adding more makeup.

• @Tyoson:

You can make a bitch look pretty with makeup, but at the end of the day she’s still a bitch. Please work on fixing the game before adding more makeup.

The artists are separate from gameplay.

• @Chimpanzer:

The artists are separate from gameplay.

No game is made by one person every game is.

• @lemonater47:

• @lemonater47:

Am I reading this wrong or did you just have a stroke?

• It possibly may be what Keith hates most.

Sarcasm.

But if Keith sees this tell him I did have a stroke. I’ll get banned otherwise.

• @lemonater47:

My IQ dropped by several points while reading that sentence.

• but I cant even all of it

• Bump.

Seeing as Vanguard is getting a new weapon skin, I suppose he would be the most likely to get the next Elite reskin.

My suggestions are as follows:

Vanguard should at the very least maintain the 2nd most armoured looking class. This doesn’t mean that we can’t play around with his unique looking armour. This would also give Torn Banner the opportunity to give the Vanguards unique faces to their respective faction. So no more identical twin brother Vanguards.

Landsknecht design, complete with fancy feathered hat. I feel they fit the role closest to the Vanguard, both in terms of gameplay as well as cosmetically. You could have a heavier armoured variant of course of the Landsknecht Vanguard.

If you wanted to keep the symbolical “bucket helmet” of the Vanguard, there are ways to maintain this while also sticking to the style of the Landsknecht. An open faced bucket helmet a topped with a Landsknecht styled cap + plume (kind of like the 2nd picture except with feathers and other adornments).

Now do you think this would be too flamboyant for Chivalry? Would you perhaps want a design which is more true to the Vanguard that maintains his “square-ish” look?

• id like to see elite vgs wear a cloak hood attached to their surcoat as there helm or maybe give them a more “noble” surcoat that’s a bit longer or has more designs on it or maybe remove some cloth and add more chainmail for an “armored” look.

that feather hat would look great on an archer tho

• Also another idea that I thought of, why not add a Lion pelt to the Elite Agatha Knight? Kind of similar to this:

It would help hide his scrawny neck (this is the only issue I have with that particular armour) and would allow him to keep up with the stylin’ Mason Elite armour which completely shits all over the Agatha at the moment.

The mason pauldron spike + hoodie combo is OP as fuck.