Rank / UDKstats not updating since recent patches

• Hello,
    Ever since patch 22 (or that’s what I think), my UDStats.ini has stopped updating the values for exp and kills. Not sure why.

I’ve tried it in my own community’s server and in official servers and it’s just not working.

It used to work fine. I asked other players and some of them have this issue and some not. It seems to be something the newer players don’t have.

I’m rank 47. I want to get to 50 eventually, please help ;_;

So far I tried verifying the cache and reinstalling the game but that didn’t work. I don’t know if deleting my personal files (the folder in \Documents) will lose all my progress, so I haven’t tried that.

• Could try deleting udkstats.ini. Worked for me. It won’t delete your progress. Just like changing your exp to 12 million won’t give you rank 50. So once you delete it another one will be created.

• I noticed that it started working since the last patch. So I’d say it’s fixed for now.

@Karasu:

Could try deleting udkstats.ini. Worked for me. It won’t delete your progress. Just like changing your exp to 12 million won’t give you rank 50. So once you delete it another one will be created.

Good to know that, I’ll try it next time should it ever fail again.

• Bumping this because it’s still happening to me.

Some days the exp will go up. Some days it won’t. I play on the exact same server daily.

At first I thought it had to do with the new FFA/LTS/TD small maps (Frostpeak, Bridge, etc.), which for some reason are 20 min long (I thought it had been modded somehow).
    But yesterday I played mostly the regular pre-patch maps, over 10 people, no mods nor anything weird, yet my UDKStats did not update at all.

I really do hope all that exp is not ending up in a limbo.