Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior Ceremonial Heroes Update

• Ceremonial Heroes Update

New

• Achilles: Hero of the Trojan War joins the battlefield as an unlock-able Spartan skin!

• Achilles skin also comes with an Achilles helm.

• Each warrior class can unlock a new Ceremonial helm.

• All Items in this update are unlocked at level 25

***** All unlocks are free once unlocked *****

Ceremonial Helms

• Spartan

• Spartan Royal Helm
        • Samurai

• Edo Helm
        • Pirate

• Admiral’s Bicorne
        • Viking

• Sutton Hoo Helm
        • Ninja

• Ornate War Hat
        • Knight

• Teutonic Great Helm

• Why not sell it and make moneyz?

• Nice to see DW guys getting something too even if I don’t care about that expansion that much.

• I only see 138 people on DW, not sure who would buy it

• @gregcau:

I only see 138 people on DW, not sure who would buy it

These are not purchasable, they are free once players unlock them at the appropriate level.

• @DaGGyzo:

These are not purchasable, they are free once players unlock them at the appropriate level.

Similar to the Veteran Helmets in CMW, if you must compare them.

• Dat candy cane helmet

• At what level does Achilles become available?

• @Dr.Medic:

At what level does Achilles become available?

All unlock at 25.

• Glad to see DW getting some much needed love. Any word on a balance patch?

• Whats wrong with Achilles’s face? Stahp making faces prease.

• @Sophax:

Whats wrong with Achilles’s face? Stahp making faces prease.

Can’t unsee it now.

• People in-game have been saying combat feels slower, has it been changed at all?

• There has been no change to gameplay at all! we just added skins and helms.

• Global Moderator

@Dr.Medic:

People in-game have been saying combat feels slower, has it been changed at all?

Probably the same people who said knight skins in C:MW have more health.

• Damn, these look awesome. Shame it is for Deadliest Warrior tho :PPPP

The Teutonic Great Helm (Dreadnaught) should be colourable in FFA for base Chivalry, and equiptable on the Agatha Knight model!

That Viking Sutton Helmet looks badass! Damn, I could see a Mason Knight or Mason MAA with that on for sure!

We all know more people will be playing Chivalry Medieval Warfare at the end of the day, so lets make sure this content gets properly used!!! :DD

• Achilles clothes are pretty colors, but they could use more red I think.

• That’s really nice, too bad I won’t ever be able to unlock it, as with the rest of the unlocks due to having satellite internet, I’m talking around 900 ping at the lowest.

@gregcau:

I only see 138 people on DW, not sure who would buy it

Maybe yet more reason to allow for single-player ranking up, to open doors for those of us with without good internet for online play.

• That’s really nice !

As a player of DW only, I am surprised in the good way ! I didn’t expect TB to add content to DW at all…
    But I think you should have make those helmets for the ranks 35+, because level 25 isn’t veteran, I am level 46 and I feel that’s kinda unfair, haha. Plus, raising the level for the helms would’ve force people to play and learn more of DW, behind the prejudices that it’s a spamming game and all.
    Apart from that, I think it’s good you didnt make them purshasable.

The game just needs some objectives map and slight changes for the pirate and ninja classes and the game will be awesome :)

Thanks TB!

[[B]Øni] Setsuna

• Global Moderator

Hell I’ve been playing since alpha in June and I’m not 25 on anything lol. Highest is 20 on spartan.

But it the new stuff actualy looks pretty good.

Theres a bug with the new pirate hat though. If you equips it r wears to hats. The new pirate on and the tricorn hat at the same time.I actually mentioned ages ago a hat like that for the pirate too so I’m glad that’s added.

People are complaining though that the Achilles skin doesn’t look enough like Brad Pitt.