Logitech m560

• Sucks ass, bought this because my other mouse was too slow to click.

This thing is as sensitive as fuck and throws random attacks without pressing anything.

When can I find a decent mouse for CMW.

• Logitech M105

• Logitech G400(s).

• http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/321049541962?lpid=82

You can download software for this mouses similar to Razer Synapse 2.0. You can have different profiles, DPI’s, sensitivities, the entire bag. It has two side buttons which should be enough unless you’re heavy on macros in a MMO. A button that allows you to change to one of your five different profiles on the fly with color indication. Also incredibly cheap. Just $40.

I’ve had this mouse for over a year now and I have not had a single problem.

HOWEVER, it is quite small. If you have large hands I would stay away from it.

• Just bought a SteelSeries Rival since my Deathadder gave out after maybe 2 months of use. Had an old Deathadder that lasted probably 3 years with no issues. It eventually started getting problems with doubleclicking and then the clicker died alltogether so I got the 2013 Deathadder expecting the same thing. Lemme tell you what a piece of shit that was. Right clicker gave out so it would activate under just the pressure of your finger, and the scrollwheel would refuse to work randomly. The SteelSeries is so much better it’s not even funny. The scroll wheel and buttons are much more responsive, the shape feels better, the pads on the sides are big enough to actually be worth something. Plus it’s slightly bigger/longer than the Razer which is great since I have really big hands so it doesn’t feel like a toy.
    The software is pretty good as well. All the usual dpi and macro options as well as a ton of lighting choices if you’re into that sort of thing.

Pretty awesome mouse for only 60 bucks.

• Bought it at the Dutch equivalent of Walmart last week, has worked fine ever since.
    I had to rebind a few attacks, though.

• @Rickvs:

Bought it at the Dutch equivalent of Walmart last week, has worked fine ever since.
    I had to rebind a few attacks, though.

Doesn’t your hand hurt?

• @Le:

Just bought a SteelSeries Rival

I like their website:

You are currently browsing our Global site. If we teleport you to the same page on ourAmerican site you will see more relevant content. And unicorns.

• @gregcau:

I like their website:

You are currently browsing our Global site. If we teleport you to the same page on ourAmerican site you will see more relevant content. And unicorns.

And bacon, right?

• Freedom too right?