BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM TEAM CHIVALRY

• Very nice :2hand: :k1:

• Site’s looking very sexy. Very, very sexy. Can’t wait for a developer interview video, as I’m dying of curiosity about the combat system. That’s what ultimately matters the most, imo :).

• I have a Question, did you guys actually get incorporated, legit and all? If you did congrats!

I also have designed and built trade show booths, sets and large props for my even planning business. I actually made a castle that was 24’ long by 18’ high for an event. I will try and find picks but what I did was to buy large Sonotubes used to pour concrete pillars (they will cut to fit), sanded it and painted them along with cutting a 1’ tall tube that I used to make the ramparts and cut and shaped some pieces to make stone and attached it to the tower. I also used wood paneling for a makeshift drawbridge I placed on the floor and made blocks to attach chains to it. Feel free to use these ideas and I will try and get you pics. My back up HD crashed and I lost a lot of pics but I will look….

In addition, I think the logo would look better if the handle and tip were closer to scale like the font, something like this:[attachment=0:3vopg16u]logo.jpg[/attachment:3vopg16u]

• Developer

Yes we are officially incorporated. Would love to see pictures on your design.

• Very nice design, congratz!

• I must say I liked the old banner more too, but other then that everything looks great.
    Congratulations Torn Banner! Beautifully done.

• I found some of the pics of that event design.
    [attachment=2:3psaud42]castel-design.jpg[/attachment:3psaud42]
    [attachment=1:3psaud42]Castel-1.jpg[/attachment:3psaud42]
    [attachment=0:3psaud42]Castel-2.jpg[/attachment:3psaud42]

• More pics:
    [attachment=2:3fg7pp9x]Castel-3.jpg[/attachment:3fg7pp9x]
    [attachment=1:3fg7pp9x]Castel-4.jpg[/attachment:3fg7pp9x]
    [attachment=0:3fg7pp9x]sword-&shield.jpg[/attachment:3fg7pp9x]

• [attachment=0:165n0rfs]sword-&shield-2.jpg[/attachment:165n0rfs]

Most of these pics are after they were installed for the event. With the design the 4 turrets were actually hinged to the walls that way the whole thing could be folded back to make a mini castle. You will also notice the lance. This was made out of PCV plumbing tube, a PVC funnel, and a toilet bowl float. It was all glued and screwed together then primed and painted. I also made those 2 large sword and shields out of 1"x4" and hard board. The shields actually have quite a curve to them and I used a dented metallic spray paint to make it look even better. However they looked really small against the stage. LOLs

Like I said the concrete Sonotubes are great for the turrets. I did line them with 1"x4" for strength and to attach the hinges for the walls. I also used 1" aluminum strap in front and and behind the round edges with pop rivets. Because of this, the turrets would not get damaged while moving. There was also more backing so that the upper section could be attached along with the flags. Like I said before, I used fake wood paneling to make the drawbridge along with chains.

I would have done lots more if I had more time, most of this was built and painted in about 2 weeks so the stone work was not what I really wanted as I wanted to add vines and more realistic stonework in the painting so I ended up using rented plants and lighting to make it look better for the event.

• Nice booth design there, the problem is that our booth are really small. Its only 10 by 10ft. So we dont have alot of space to toy with…

So what we aimed for was something that would stick out, but still do the job in such a small space.
    But in the last weeks minor things have changed as PAX didnt sell the space next to us, leaving us now with a corner booth instead of being placed in between. So we are looking at new layouts, but we havent decided on anything yet.

So thanks for the great ideas, i really like the drawbridge! :cheers:

• Great job on the drawbridge!
    Looks incredible.

• Torn Banner

TB

Tiberius bane studio? :lol:

• Thanks, glad you liked it. I am aware of booth space and like your original design I was hoping to give you ideas and the materials in how to build it since it was so close to what I had built. I am in KC and would be interested in building it for you and have it shipped. I would have too get your specs/4 dimensions in space and electronics before I sit down and start tech drawings. Then ii would bid the build and shipping cost. Well that is if you guys are interested. I can also do the custom lighting as I have got these amazing led color bars that does automatic color washes. It would be interesting to see if I can get it built and shipped with in your budget.

• @godfrey:

Tiberius bane studio? :lol:

I like it.

• I love this game concept, and am truly looking forward to playing it. I don’t have any qualifications beyond beta tester, but is there any way I can help you guys get this game out faster? :P

• Any rough estimation on date when you get into beta ?

Also loving the site so far. Eager for the new video, DAYS GO FASTER DAMN IT.

• You actually changed the title.

I thought you CBA. :jlaff:

• @Kevrok:

I love this game concept, and am truly looking forward to playing it. I don’t have any qualifications beyond beta tester, but is there any way I can help you guys get this game out faster? :P

Keep supporting the game! We are motivated by all your support so tell your friends about us and what not. :)

@Dussan:

Any rough estimation on date when you get into beta ?

Also loving the site so far. Eager for the new video, DAYS GO FASTER DAMN IT.

We do not have an estimate when we will launch a beta. We will let you know when the time comes.

@dragonfury:

You actually changed the title.

I thought you CBA. :jlaff:

:)

• This is exciting news!

I have to agree with previous posters, I liked the previous website design (like the dev blog) more than the current iteration.

I can’t wait! Aaaaaaaa

• You know, I bet the name will stick in peoples’ minds more because they will subconsciously associate the title with “Modern Warfare,” for better or for worse. Certainly good from a marketing angle….