[WIP] Fortification Contest Level Team Objectives- River Town

• I like the atmosphere here, it has a cool foggy feel but the colouring makes it feel warm.
    I look forward to seeing where this goes.

• @Otreum:

I like the atmosphere here, it has a cool foggy feel but the colouring makes it feel warm.
    I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Thanks. I’m hoping to have more to show by the end of the weekend :)

• Update

So this is my graveyard scene so far. Here you will have to do Objective #2 Which I have decided to change. As I felt like the destroy gates didn’t really fit with what I was trying to achieve. And was rather dull.

The new Objective is you have to give the dead peasants which are loaded into boats behind the church a royal send off. It’s a way to tell the Agatha Knights and Lord Deletreo that it doesn’t matter where you come from, Life is precious no matter your rank or title.

:) Thanks

• Ah, I like the peasant/boat idea, that is really cool :D
    It should bring a tear to the eye every time hahah.

• the atmosphere look cool and the setting too

• Woah that looks sick, great work so far!

• @Otreum:

Ah, I like the peasant/boat idea, that is really cool :D
    It should bring a tear to the eye every time hahah.

• @Goomba:

the atmosphere look cool and the setting too

Hey thanks for taking a look. I really wanted to make sure I got the atmosphere I wanted. Hehe

• @Terminally:

Woah that looks sick, great work so far!

• I like the phantom atmosphere, out of contest, do you know you can use the skeleton skeletal mesh with bots?

• @leynadix:

I like the phantom atmosphere, out of contest, do you know you can use the skeleton skeletal mesh with bots?

So they move around like they are alive? That would be awesome Haha. I might do a joke one with that haha. But I’m hoping to have peasants in the graveyard moving around morning their dead loved ones, I hope, if I can work out how to get that to work but that won’t be for a few weeks

• @CuddleBunnie:

So they move around like they are alive? That would be awesome Haha. I might do a joke one with that haha. But I’m hoping to have peasants in the graveyard moving around morning their dead loved ones, I hope, if I can work out how to get that to work but that won’t be for a few weeks

That would be awesome lol…

• The atmosphere give a tense feels (in a good way).It look like a fantasy setting than medieval. You did a great work with the light and texture. How much time did it take you ?

• Not even close to ready but i put it on the workshop. It currently doesn’t have objectives as i’m finding that quite hard to get my head around.

But you can walk around and have a look, at whats been done so far.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=254352800&searchtext=

• Is there some sort of tutorial on how to test my level for my objectives. When I try to play in the editor, it doesn’t allow me to interact with any of my objectives, Or even an ammo crate.

• @CuddleBunnie:

Is there some sort of tutorial on how to test my level for my objectives. When I try to play in the editor, it doesn’t allow me to interact with any of my objectives, Or even an ammo crate.

Are you adding bots when playing in editor? The game objectives won’t start without them. Open console type command Addbots # , where # is the number of bots you wish to add. Also the objectives will need to be tested on server as well to make sure they are setup properly. You can find some helpful information on the Chivalry SDK Wiki here https://tornbannerjira.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CHIVCOM/Chivalry+SDK. Keep up the good works!

• @noble118:

Are you adding bots when playing in editor? The game objectives won’t start without them. Open console type command Addbots # , where # is the number of bots you wish to add. Also the objectives will need to be tested on server as well to make sure they are setup properly. You can find some helpful information on the Chivalry SDK Wiki here https://tornbannerjira.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CHIVCOM/Chivalry+SDK. Keep up the good works!

Oh cool. no i wasn’t thank you soo much !!! :)

• Hi I hope some one can help me

I’m having an issue where my arrows get stuck in a invisible wall. It also doesn’t allow me to spectate the level when i go into play level, I can only move x amount high. I haven’t added any invisible walls.

I have looked up so many different things, But i really have no clue what I’ve done or pressed to cause this.

• Worked out the issue !!! :D

• Aggregated feedback from the development team. If you have questions, or need clarification, please
    keep it in this thread. I will not be answering private messages. Remember, this is only Round 1,
    and nobody is out it at all.

General Map Feedback**

• Too Dark
    • Visuals clash. Is this a forest…in a desert?
    • Poor Flow. Aside from HUD markers, there is nothing to guide players in the general direction of the objective.
    • No strong central element. The height is the same throughout.
    • Don’t paint landscape at sharp angles. Use meshes for vertical changes.

Objective#1

• Long, confusing run to the objective.
    • Defenders spawn right near the objective.
    • The game ended upon completion.