Mouse movement is not consistant, at all.

• Hey, long time AoC mod player! Just upgraded hardware to play C:MW.

The mouse movement is living a life of its own; changing speeds back and forth when I’m “dueling”/fighting, screwing up everything, and this only took 10 minutes to give me raging stomach ache. I don’t experience this in other games, and now I’m starting to wonder… What is going on?

ALL THESE BUGS, AND I HAVN’T EVEN EATEN BREAKFAST YET

• If you’re talking about your turnspeed slowing down when you attack, that’s intentional.

• That’s just horrible. I would ask for a refund, but I doubt the creators would tend to my case as a dissatisfied costumer. Uninstalling and going back to the mod where things are as they should be.

• @sNARVEG:

That’s just horrible. I would ask for a refund, but I doubt the creators would tend to my case as a dissatisfied costumer. Uninstalling and going back to the mod where things are as they should be.

You do realize that all attacks would be impossible to block if there was no turnspeed cap right? It would just be people with max sensitivity spinning randomly hoping to land random hits. Also you waited to reply for 3 months?

• Negative mouse acceleration is what it is really. The faster you move your mouse while swinging beyond a certain point the slower it goes.

Its to prevent 720 LMBs. And adds skill to the game. Moving your mouse at a constant speed to move as fast as possible to cover the most distance while swinging.