Feints.

• Chivalry has been out for over a year and a half now and feints are STILL a thing.
    There are threads almost daily about feints and for good reason.
    Because they are stupid, and have been since they were introduced.
    The whole idea of a feint is stupid in this game since it practically guarantees a free hit on your opponent. The “elite” of this game try to justify feints by saying they are readable (they aren’t lol you must have potato syndrome if you think that feints are readable or predictable) which I find quite ironic since the very same people are found falling for them ingame just like everyone else.
    There is no way to tell a feint from a real attack. All you can do is try and wait until the last second to parry and good luck parrying if they’ve feinted into a lookdown overhead.
    In every server you play in, there is always somebody calling somebody else out on being a feg for using feints and with good reason.
    Feints are a guessing game
    I can deal with the all in one, can do absolutely everything greatsword and the pro rank 50s that use it exclusively and think they’re good.
    But feints are dogshit.
    I can’t believe that there are people that still actually defend feints.
    After all this time. All the butthurt it has caused. All the controversy for and against feints. Since release this has been a topic. And feints still aren’t gone or at least fixed.
    good feint m8! Wow that was a good feint! totally didn’t see that 1!! OMG that feint was amazing!!! gg
    What’s sad is I heard some clanfags say this in one of their videos the other day. GOOD FEINT M8 GOOD FEINT!!
    TB please fix the dogshit that is feints and stop spilling coffee all over the servers.
    But as I’m sure I’m going to be told by the best community ever, I guess I just need to “git gud”.
    GIT GUD M8 GOOD FEINT M8 GOOD FEINT!! TOP KEK I TIP MUH HELMET 2 U

• You know why no one is replying, right ?

It’s not only your ignorant attitude, but also an obvious lack of experience with this game.
    I almost forgot, no one wants to read a textwall of impotent tears.

Good day sir.

• Look mom, i posted it again.

• Posting in a feint thread.

• Get good scrub

• Mod

Isn’t this the same thread as last time?

• The tears of the peasants give us strength Timberwolf.

• @Tyoson:

Isn’t this the same thread as last time?

An exact copy.

• It’s his third copy, that I have noticed.

• he’s right, no one in the game in any country can read feints. no matter how experienced you are and no matter if you watch the attacks or not, it’s a total coin flip and guessing game. there’s no mechanic in the game that can possibly counter feints, and no playstyle that can beat feint playstyle. should remove feints entirely from the game.

• ^^^^Finally someone who doesn’t not understand anything about feints! Clay, I salute you’re knowledge sir.^^^^

I think it’s obvious to me, and not a few of you, that the OP doesn’t have an unclear understanding about nothing with regards to feints.

• @gndo:

^^^^Finally someone who doesn’t not understand anything about feints! Clay, I salute you’re knowledge sir.^^^^

I think it’s obvious to me, and not a few of you, that the OP doesn’t have an unclear understanding about nothing with regards to feints.

lol that was confusing as fuck

• @50ShadesofClay:

lol that was confusing as fuck

It wasn’t any easier typing it…lol.

• remove alt swings too people are always abusing them to get around shields

• remove stab and overhead, impossible to tell which attack they are gonna throw, pls

• remove kicks… they are alway breaking my blocks, pls

• Replace feint mechanic with goat physics. WIN

• Don’t get how I’m supposed to kill multiple people in one life, pls add health regen from hit trades so I can main Bearded-Axe knight.
    Also, too hard to tell if someone’s swinging or switchin weapons, pls lock everyone but me to fists only.

• @gndo:

^^^^Finally someone who doesn’t not understand anything about feints! Clay, I salute you’re knowledge sir.^^^^

Double negative and triple negative 0.o

Try this:

^^^^Finally someone who does understand anything about feints! Clay, I salute you’re knowledge sir.^^^^

I think it’s obvious to me, and not a few of you, that the OP doesn’t have a clear understanding about anything with regards to feints.

• Posting into epik thread.