Is anyone else stuck at rank 39?

• Title says it all really, I have been stuck at rank 39 for absolutely bloody ages (around 6 months or something stupid now) and I feel as if it is stuck there. I like to think I’m a senior player with having clocked up 368hours of playtime. But it’s just starting to piss me off a little because I really want to get the shiny new hats but I don’t seem to be progressing :( I know it is kill based but I am usually in the top 3 on the scoreboard (I’m not boasting or anything) and I do always score a shit tonne of kills :/ does anyone know any solutions?

• I have the same problem at Rank 42 and have been unable to move for months.

You can check how many kills you need to progress, look at this thread: http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/19489-Is-there-a-way-to-see-hom-much-xp-you-need-to-rank-up

• 368 hours rank 39 sounds about right. You aren’t stuck. You are just one rank away from new helmets. Makes time feel 10 times longer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AgqJFJpbBasbdFJGS1ZzQkFkekJFQlIwS1NEWkw3VlE&usp=sharing

Column A is the rank
    Column B is hours played
    Column D is the rank
    Column E is the experience needed to get that rank
    And I have no idea what the last 2 are.

That spreadsheet has actual ranks and hours of real players.

• I thought I had the same issue, I was stuck at 39 for a good long while. Thankfully however yesterday it finally sprang up with RANK across my screen. No RANK 40, though, just RANK, so whatever. But I got dat black hat, so just keep the faith and keep swinging, it’ll come.

• Might be just me but 400 hours for rank 40 seems fairly rushed.

Then again, I should have spent a lot less time on the Grandmace In Your Face server or the non-stop infant behavior on Gentlemen’s Treehouse. God, how I hate that server when looking back.

• Well I got rank 40 today, after botfarming the last 180 or so kills, after around 475 hours, I didnt especially rush it either, done mostly classic duel for last 200 hours or so.

• @gndo:

Well I got rank 40 today, after botfarming the last 180 or so kills, after around 475 hours, I didnt especially rush it either, done mostly classic duel for last 200 hours or so.

Did not know you could botfarm levels… hm.

@Rickvs:

Might be just me but 400 hours for rank 40 seems fairly rushed.

Then again, I should have spent a lot less time on the Grandmace In Your Face server or the non-stop infant behavior on Gentlemen’s Treehouse. God, how I hate that server when looking back.

Gentlemen’s Treehouse sucks.

• @Jon:

Did not know you could botfarm levels… hm.

How did you think crushed got rank 60?

• @lemonater47:

How did you think crushed got rank 60?

Actually I do wonder how you people think he got to rank 60 in about 1-2 weeks(before that he was rank 50).
    I feel like you’re all pointing at the obvious suggestion that doesn’t exist. Personally I think I have a pretty good idea on what he did, but I’m interested what you folks are all suspecting him of.

• @Rickvs:

Actually I do wonder how you people think he got to rank 60 in about 1-2 weeks(before that he was rank 50).
    I feel like you’re all pointing at the obvious suggestion that doesn’t exist. Personally I think I have a pretty good idea on what he did, but I’m interested what you folks are all suspecting him of.

I just quoted how we think he got to rank 60. It was a sarcastic question. No idea what you’re on about lol.

• Pub stomped like a boss is what I rekon.

• Wouldn’t surprise me.

Makes more sense that a guy who knows UDK created a map where bots all joined in the same stuck spot, so he can just LMB through them all at 2x speed.

• @Rickvs:

Wouldn’t surprise me.

Makes more sense that a guy who knows UDK created a map where bots all joined in the same stuck spot, so he can just LMB through them all at 2x speed.

This. Ramp the speed up. Modded maps still rank you up. So that’d be how he did it.

• Even better: Create a map where all the bots spawn on top of you, host the server in 2x speed, then start a macro that endlessly inputs scroll down. Now leave the game running for 16 hours and return with 10 000 kills or so.

• @Monsteri:

Even better: Create a map where all the bots spawn on top of you, host the server in 2x speed, then start a macro that endlessly inputs scroll down. Now leave the game running for 16 hours and return with 10 000 kills or so.

16 hrs? lol dont even need that. Just turn vac off and crank up cheat engine.

• @swagfox:

16 hrs? lol dont even need that. Just turn vac off and crank up cheat engine.

Can’t rank up without vac.

• On Topic: I went 39 with 290 ingame hours and got to rank 40 (twice because the first one didn’t saved for the record) at 320 ingame hours. So just have patience, you must be a few hours away. I mostly played ffa (300h?) and goofed arround half of the time instead of tryharding so I am not getting all the “feels rushed” comments here. Before knowing chivalry, my most time played game was shogun 2 with 160h and I though it was TOO much time back then lol