Objective scoreboard issues

• Hi having some problems getting my scoreboard setup I added the each objective to the stage objective in order to show current/completed/next objective, but now there are HUDs on all the objectives by default, which I don’t want. I removed text for objective name in objective properties and that gets me down to just an arrow, which I also do not want. Hoping some one can help explain this a little better to me. Thank you

• Hey, I guess you added the objectives to the stage objectives. That will give them HUD markers. Just keep the king in there and it should be fine. I’m not sure though, it’s just how I did it.

• Yes I add the objectives to the stage objectives, otherwise the scoreboard will not reflect completed and next objective only the current objective, but in doing so now I have unwanted HUD markers on them.

• Hello, I am wondering about this too

I don’t want these “gratis” HUD markers at all !!! : /

• The is a way to do it cos i solved it on grailcastle. but i cant remember how. if i do i will post.

• ok thanks Massive,

the only thing that could be possibly working in my mind is to place HUD marker and Objective actor on same place so even there would be 2 arrows it would seem like there is 1, but I would like to turn it off rather properly

• Nah it wasnt that ….either look at my map…or ill take a look tomorrow if i get a chance with work pressures

• i think i just ticked bHidden on the objective object.

its attached to Activate primary Objective Stage, it has an objective complete event (display default completion is OFF), attached to register objective sequence and listed in the stage objectives. that seems to be all…

• @MassiveChaos:

i think i just ticked bHidden on the objective object.

its attached to Activate primary Objective Stage, it has an objective complete event (display default completion is OFF), attached to register objective sequence and listed in the stage objectives. that seems to be all…

Thanks pretty sure I tried all of this except i use default completion, but maybe I missed a step. I will keep working at it.

• @noble118:

Thanks pretty sure I tried all of this except i use default completion, but maybe I missed a step. I will keep working at it.

Objective HUDs still visible regardless of hidden being ticked on or off for the objective object. : (

• hey,

default completion is sth different from HUD…

well so I tried everything
    bHidden don’t hide it actually
    I tried trick with arrows overlaping, but there is obviously HUD overlapping protection :D so doesn’t work

never mind

for pushable objective I just placed it over pushable object, would be better without it but it isn’t big problem and for king I just disabled my own HUD (aaarrgh so much discovering is for naught now but np at least I learned how it could be done without automatic HUD)

anyways thanks for help Massive :)
    Grail Castle is EPIC!!! I’ll look at it little closer as soon as I finish my project

• I also have the same problem :) And if I hide my objective it is going to hide my ram, which doesn’t really work.

• @Miene:

I also have the same problem :) And if I hide my objective it is going to hide my ram, which doesn’t really work.

Yeah hiding the objective doesn’t work anyhow. really wish I could figure this one out lots of changes i have made need to be tested and this is really holding me up. Still trying to make as much progress as I can where I can. Good luck to all those with issue, I feel your pain.

• …but i have never disabled it on the ram - the ram says push / stop …

• @MassiveChaos:

…but i have never disabled it on the ram - the ram says push / stop …

Yeah, but if you want to have progress bar on it you will have to make your own. And then it’s not a good idea to turn it off :)