No Damage Bug

• So I’ve been staring at the console log since it was implemented and have discovered that quite often attacks do little to no damage. Here’s a screenshot of a log showing 4 overheads from messer doing 2 damage each. No clue what causes it as it happens randomly.

• I’ve never seen it happen that frequently. Exactly what were you doing at the time?

• @Rickvs:

I’ve never seen it happen that frequently. Exactly what were you doing at the time?

Random duel/being stupid. They were all accelerated overheads.

• @Naleaus:

Random duel/being stupid. They were all accelerated overheads.

Well I guess Liam Neeson has always been an unpredictable guy.
    Any chance we can see a video of the fight, or maybe another one where this happens as frequently?

• @Rickvs:

Well I guess Liam Neeson has always been an unpredictable guy.
    Any chance we can see a video of the fight, or maybe another one where this happens as frequently?

I unfortunately run a potato and recording would be difficult. Things to note about the fight, he was hit/flinched each time. I was doing crouch lookdown overheads that I’m sure ground hit. He was using broad or norse sword I believe. Both knights. He had slightly higher ping (100-110.) My ping was in the 60s.

• Global Moderator

@Naleaus:

I unfortunately run a potato and recording would be difficult. Things to note about the fight, he was hit/flinched each time. I was doing crouch lookdown overheads that I’m sure ground hit. He was using broad or norse sword I believe. Both knights. He had slightly higher ping (100-110.) My ping was in the 60s.

Get bandicam it was designed for potatoes.

• I’ve noticed this happen. I got hit by a Messer twice during a duel (I think they were both OHs), and I had close to 80% of my health left still.

• Bumping this with video example from a ffa game. This too was a messer overhead and i took almost no damage from it

http://youtu.be/gJwpUu-kH_o