Forward Spawning + Text / Force Forward Spawn

• I would like to know how to set the Forward Spawning text.
    Existing TO don’t show how to set it, and I’m not sure wich text to show (don’t remember ^^).

(I think an example map about chaining objectives should be usefull)

I want to set a Force Forward Spawn but don’t really know how to use it too (“volume” output )…

• @Perlin:

I would like to know how to set the Forward Spawning text.
    Existing TO don’t show how to set it, and I’m not sure wich text to show (don’t remember ^^).

(I think an example map about chaining objectives should be usefull)

I want to set a Force Forward Spawn but don’t really know how to use it too (“volume” output )…

I use Display Sub Crosshair Text for forward spawning notification. Sorry, I don’t know how to setup forced forward spawning, as I do not use it.

• HUm… I didn’t see this Action ! Thank you.

Do you know what is the exact message for forward spawning in the actual TB map ?

• I think it various from map to map, stating the location to which the spawn corresponds to. You can open the official maps located in the folder >chivalrymedievalwarfare>UDKGame>CookedPC>AOC>Levels in the editor and have a look at the kismet.

• Messy Kimset ^^.

Ok all is working except for the Force Forward Spawn.
    It’s not reallly a big deal but I found this Action usefull fior player that doesn’t see in game text (and there is a lot).

I did not test it for now but I think the Volume must have forced Spawn in it.
    Tell me if I’m wrong.

• I want to try this options, tomorrow I will deal with it

• Anyone tried to Force Spawn ?

• I don’t, but I Think you can force to press a button on kismet.
    I will put this onto my “need to do” list

• I’m here again!

I need a way to force spawn ! I don’t really understand the need of a volume to use the force spawn action !
    Is there a way to simulate a keypress ?

• I dont use force spawn, but i think all players inside the volumes will be spawned to the new spawns.

…“modifySpawnPoint”—“enable forward spawning(10s,EFACALL)”—“display sub crosshair text(Press F1 to forward Spawn,10s)” is working fine for me.

If you wanna try something with pressed buttons look for “new event>input>…”. But dont ask me how to set them up.^^

• I’m already using “modify spawn point” but I’ll try force spawn as you suggest.

Thank you !