Gmace and Messer Skins

• It’s a good thing that two of the most broken weapons in the game right now can be accentuated with new skins so we can all know which weapons to use.

Next, make a holy water skin and complete the set.

• I can understand your stance on G.Mace and HWS, but how do you feel the Messer is broken? The alt slash? The fact it 1 hits MaA on headshot?

• Its overheads are a tad misleading.

• @DokB:

I can understand your stance on G.Mace and HWS, but how do you feel the Messer is broken? The alt slash? The fact it 1 hits MaA on headshot?

Well, I think it’s retardedly easy to use…dunno about super broken, but you can cheese with it way easier than any other weapon imo.

• Don’t get me wrong, I’m not refuting anyone. I just want to know how others feel about the Messer.

• It’s not broken no weapon is. My definition of the word broken is the same as the dictionaries definition. Its just pretty easy to use especially in group fights. Though you don’t really want a messer in your hands against a good MAA.

• @50ShadesofClay:

It’s a good thing that two of the most broken weapons in the game right now can be accentuated with new skins so we can all know which weapons to use.

Next, make a holy water skin and complete the set.

lolwut since when is the messer broken lol…

• Lol messer is medicore at best atm nowhere near a good weapon in the current meta.

• Messer= Trade twice and win

• Clay is just sour because he lost a 2v2 versus a Gmace + Kite & HWS today.

• Tbf although HWS is pretty bonkers in 1v1s (or small engagements like mebbe 2v2s), its still a pretty average weapon at best in bigger engagements cus its horribly short and doesnt do much damage per hit. Its no better or worse than the other knight secondaries in that respect - i use the sprinkler sometimes in scwims but usually use something else: either broad for reach, or flanged mace for the extra overall punch, whilst with the nice quick stabs to keep people away.

So its not really broken “overall”, though christ dont misread me - it is still bonkers in 1v1s. I make full use of this where possible, ofc.

But GL balancing the game for both duels and teamfights.

• But GL balancing the game for both duels and teamfights.

This is what people need to realize. The game right now, is almost perfectly balanced in actual TO scrims with the exception of archers. All weapons are pretty much in a perfect state with the exception of the GS and Brandi which need some slight nerfs. But people make a big stink about weapons like the Holy Water because they’re so strong in duels when duels shouldn’t even matter in terms of balance. They’re a fun way to work on melee skills. But that’s it. It’s the same with other weapons like the Claymore, Gmace, SoW and many other weapons. They’re very strong in duels simply because of the way they work. But in teamplay their weaknesses show and have a large impact on their performance making them balanced.

• Messer deals too much damage for the amount of speed it has. 0.8 flinch makes this weapon the nr. 1 tradespam weapon in europe currently.

• @Flippy:

This is what people need to realize. The game right now, is almost perfectly balanced in actual TO scrims with the exception of archers. All weapons are pretty much in a perfect state with the exception of the GS and Brandi which need some slight nerfs. But people make a big stink about weapons like the Holy Water because they’re so strong in duels when duels shouldn’t even matter in terms of balance. They’re a fun way to work on melee skills. But that’s it. It’s the same with other weapons like the Claymore, Gmace, SoW and many other weapons. They’re very strong in duels simply because of the way they work. But in teamplay their weaknesses show and have a large impact on their performance making them balanced.

SoW is the best knight weapon right now, not sure why you are saying its weak in teamplay

• just bring out the feathers and ticklers already,

there is nothing wrong with the messer at all,
    gosh some people wont be happy until they have made the entire game suck with

nerf nerf nerf nerf after nerf nerf nerf

go outside this summer people and quit nit picking every fucking aspect of this game already.

• @CRUSHED:

SoW is the best knight weapon right now, not sure why you are saying its weak in teamplay

Where did I say it’s weak in teamplay? I was saying people always call the SoW OP just because it’s strong in duels. But in teamplay it’s balanced because of its shorter range and poor HTK on knights.

I also have no idea why you think SoW is the best knight weapon. If it was every single knight would use it in comp play.

• f-u flip. you constantly bitch in game about feints, handlehits, etc and then come on forums and act like you’re fine with everything but mumble in scrims says otherwise.

if anyone is going to refuse that the gmace and hws are complete bullshit, please let me know.

The messer is not that bad ill give you that, the issue is how easy it is to hit trade with, it’s really eaasy to hit opposite sides on overhead while animating to the opposite side. However, i don’t feel it’s really that bad to be honest but it’s really bad on trades and insane with handle hits on combos and such.

gmace and hws however, total bullshit.

• I love the messer and falchions combos, they def have the smoothest most readable animations of any weapon in the game and show every frame consistently, no matter who your playing,
    unlike many other weapons, nothing should be done to them at all!

hit trades can happen with any weapon too, it just depends when you swing is all ,nerfing it wont change that.
    that’s a part of every game, and who cares if you damage trade anyway none of us are invincible you know.

• @Flippy:

Where did I say it’s weak in teamplay? I was saying people always call the SoW OP just because it’s strong in duels. But in teamplay it’s balanced because of its shorter range and poor HTK on knights.

I also have no idea why you think SoW is the best knight weapon. If it was every single knight would use it in comp play.

sow has tons of range with footwork and it has good htk on knights… face stab mofo.

knight comp weapons should be sow, gmace poleaxe, messer… that’s about it.

• This post is deleted!