Ping jumps from 30 to 700 every minute for the rest of the game! Please help!

• I bought Chivalry Medieval Warfare and the Expansion yesterday and since playing it on about 10 different servers all have a common issue: My ping goes from 30 to 500 or 700 making the game basically unplayable, my PC can certainly handle the game and my internet connection should though I did about 20 Ping tests and on average I have 2% packet loss but that shouldn’t be the reason for my huge ping jumps right?

This is the ping test.

This is the speed test.

I think my connection is stable and fast enough to handle this game so why does my ping keep jumping? Here is my DXdiag:

http://pastebin.com/3stu3dB5

Thanks for reading, please help me.

• Try verifying the game cache, and disable all active services running in the background.

• You need to call your ISP while these ping spikes are happening and let them know what’s going on. They should be able to fix it.

• @Flippy:

You need to call your ISP while these ping spikes are happening and let them know what’s going on. They should be able to fix it.

Well they happen every game and seem to only happen on Chivalry Medieval Warfare and it’s DLC so what’s up with that.

• Thanks, I verified the game cache and 6 files didn’t verify and were downloaded, I will edit this post when I play the game and inform everyone of any improvements.

EDIT: No improvements found apart from one server in which the lag spike dropped after I idled for a minute or so but that’s unacceptable I can’t join a match and stand still whilst expecting the other players to wait for me.