Bot farming.

• I really don’t have much of an opinion on it right now beyond disliking the idea of it a little, but it seems that other people want to discuss it. If you do want to say something about it, or even on how you do it, here is the thread where you can talk about it.

• I’ve tried, but I just don’t have the right soil.

• It’s boring. I joined a FFA server because the TO was full, and it had a fair few people. It was actually just a couple of dudes and bots. I stayed for a 2 rounds and by then couldn’t handle it anymore. If you like swinging weapons at scarecrows. Bot farming is for you. I’ll make you a worse player with a high rank. Hardly see the point.

• Someone who bot ranks is just going to suck compared to his rank. It’s just a number anyway, doesn’t really matter.

• I tried to farm some bots once. Got a nice plot of land with decent soil and everything. As soon as they started to sprout some EU knight came along and killed them all. Oh well. Maybe the harvest will be better next year.

• @Knifelegs:

I tried to farm some bots once. Got a nice plot of land with decent soil and everything. As soon as they started to sprout some EU knight came along and killed them all. Oh well. Maybe the harvest will be better next year.

I wish these forums had a like button.

• The drought certainly has had a strong impact on Australia’s bot farming industry.

• There are some advantages to sing bots. You can use them for moving targeted archer practice. Great for precision parring if all you do is parry different weapons. This really helps train noobs without them feeling overwhelmed against higher skilled players. Great training tool if used properly. There is also that modded duel server with very tough bots to practice on. Would really love a way to dial up the bot A.I. difficulty on the fly.

• @Retsnom:

There is also that modded duel server with very tough bots to practice on. Would really love a way to dial up the bot A.I. difficulty on the fly.

What is this? I can’t find any posts on it and I want to try.

• Why do people care about a number in front of someones name enough to make a thread about it?

• @Bluebeard:

Why do people care about a number in front of someones name enough to make a thread about it?

Higher rank gives you more HP and damage.

• @Kreittis:

Higher rank gives you more HP and damage.

don’t forget infinite stamina and slo mo hax.

• @Bluebeard:

Why do people care about a number in front of someones name enough to make a thread about it?

Especially when that number routinely gets stuck for months at a time.

• I agree that overall it does not really matter, I still think it should be discussed.

The RANK is more then just a number, it gives a gauge for player skill and an assumption of the many tricks he knows. However, if one were to inflate his own LVL by bot farming he would most likely be merely a squire with a high rank! If one were to find out you did this, you would be providing them a chance of degrading you! :D

That being said, I still think it’s pretty lame that ‘BOTS’ can increase rank. It should just be players from an online game… I’m sure it was not intended and is an easy fix, just like many things on this game :D

• I don’t really care, if players want to gimp their ability for their rank, that’s there own fault. And I have seen some really bad rank 50s before so it wouldn’t surprise me if many of them weren’t legit.

• It’s far too time consuming to adequately farm the bots every season.
    *for me at least

I can’t afford the costs associated with the farming.
    You have to be in a position to afford a ‘grand scale bot-farm’ otherwise you’re wasting your time.

• This topic got me interested in researching it a bit. I found that unless I have another human player on my server; the bots give me no experience what so ever.

• @Jack:

This topic got me interested in researching it a bit. I found that unless I have another human player on my server; the bots give me no experience what so ever.

I got experience on my server when I added bots to get last 180 kills for rank 40. It doesn’t work offline but it should on an online server.

• @gndo:

I got experience on my server when I added bots to get last 180 kills for rank 40. It doesn’t work offline but it should on an online server.

Utter Rubbish a useful link for bot farmers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xFidwDbHI

loooooooooooooooOseeeeeeerrr

• @loin:

Utter Rubbish a useful link for bot farmers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xFidwDbHI

loooooooooooooooOseeeeeeerrr

I can’t watch that video right now, I’m on mobile internet. Also, it did give me XP so it’s clearly not rubbish.

Thanks for your useful post.

180 kills does not a not farmer make.