Come to TO #1 and kick this guy

• Called ER. He is tking and constant voting and being an ass to my hot girl

• Never mind he got kicked and my hot girl is ok

• Keep us updated.

• That guy was on a TO server last night too. TK’ing and spamming votekicks so nobody could votekick him. Quite a cunt.

• @Flippy:

That guy was on a TO server last night too. TK’ing and spamming votekicks so nobody could votekick him. Quite a cunt.

I’m pretty sure there’s a cooldown before someone can start another vote of any kind.

• Yeah that ER comes down here of all servers as well. Goes into spectator mode so I don’t know what his ping is.

There isn’t a cooldown for another votekick. But if you do it immediately after hardly anyone would actually see the pop up. Gotta wait about 10 seconds for it to work properly for a second kick.

• @DDR:

I’m pretty sure there’s a cooldown before someone can start another vote of any kind.

Every time one vote would end, he would immediately start another one. Because of this people couldn’t votekick him for a long time.

• I got his steam ID and evidence to ban him off our own servers. If he’s that much of a menace everywhere else I can send that in to torn banner.

Problem is who exactly??

• He doesn’t votekick at all. He tks and when he is votekicked from the scoreboard it kicks somebody else. Gotta kick him through console.

• @Karasu:

He doesn’t votekick at all. He tks and when he is votekicked from the scoreboard it kicks somebody else. Gotta kick him through console.

When I saw him he come on votekicked some random and yelled out ******S.

edit: This forum does have censorship lol.

• @lemonater47:

When I saw him he come on votekicked some random and yelled out ******S.

edit: This forum does have censorship lol.

Oh ya I’ve seen him votekick people just to piss people off but he doesn’t need to. He just makes people mad so they try to kick him through the scoreboard and it glitches and kicks someone else.

• That’s some hax right there. Should also be a cooldown between votes right?

• @Karasu:

He doesn’t votekick at all. He tks and when he is votekicked from the scoreboard it kicks somebody else. Gotta kick him through console.

How does that work?

Not for trolling purpose, but I just have no idea how that would work. Unless maybe everyone in the server has “-er-” in his username.

• @Rickvs:

How does that work?

Not for trolling purpose, but I just have no idea how that would work. Unless maybe everyone in the server has “-er-” in his username.

You’re getting closer :P It’s a funny abuse of the way scoreboard kicks are handled. I don’t think it’ll last much longer though. People are gonna catch on and just console kick or these guys (there’s multiple, they even have a steam group!) are just gonna get banned on official servers.

• There are a few ER’s. Just the typical “throw a tm after a name” and you can’t tell the difference. Sometimes a few of them are just on spectate.

• @Karasu:

You’re getting closer :P It’s a funny abuse of the way scoreboard kicks are handled. I don’t think it’ll last much longer though. People are gonna catch on and just console kick or these guys (there’s multiple, they even have a steam group!) are just gonna get banned on official servers.

I often find if you ban one the rest all stop. Though there’s always one hardcore one. We had a troll group running around down here for ages. One of them made a new steam account and bought the game again. Most of the ones who didn’t get banned took off that clan tag that identified them as the troll clan. Though around 9 months after their disintegration I Joined a server where two of them had my username and were pretending to be admin. And a look at their aliases they had that clan tag.

If only the getplayerinfo command was enabled on official servers. It’ll make things so much easier.

Doing some snooping there are 3 people called ER. All part of the same steam group along with 5 or here’s who have never been called ER it seems. According to their steam group they are black islamic nazi’s.

Really 3 screwed up people. Who do I send the evidence and my findings to to get them or at least one banned.

• Yeah i had to do with that “ER” yesterday too… i wanted to start a kick vote but out of some reason it became a kickvote for myself…

• According to my friend he’s just abusing a glitch, when you get votekicked spam votekick on another and it will get switched is what my buddy said. He’s come into #20 US West and done it many times.