King's design

• I prefered the old version of the king where it’s basically the same model without the helmet but a crown instead. Now it’s a bearded guy in a specific armor. While it’s a nice idea to let you be THE king (according to lore) I liked the feeling of being crowned just for being the best player on your team and therefore keeping your gear + crown. Personally I find the Agatha knight with a chain mail hood and crown looks way more badass. Like the warrior king he is supposed to be.

Actually I’d like more maps that let’s you be a king.

• no, except for your last sentence. It’s good to have more variety of design instead of the seeing the 4 model repeatedly.

• @akarnir:

no, except for your last sentence. It’s good to have more variety of design instead of the seeing the 4 model repeatedly.

That is however true. And that’s why I want a greater variety of customization options. I just don’t want to be this generic king.

• Now i feel the opposite, the new King is awesome for the reason alone that he looks completely different!

• Hm, but maybe he would look more suited for battle by wearing a chain mail hood again.

Something like this: