Remove HWS and fix norse

• To anyone saying hws and norse is easy to deal with you’ve obviously played either vs scrubs or people with so high ping that they can’t flinch you fast enough (or you are the high pinger yourself). If you know how to angle/aim the stabs and overheads they hit the second the fucking windup starts. In order to feint with hws you have to start feinting before the animation even starts on your screen because the windup is so short. Sure it’s easy to read hws feints if they don’t angle it, but well angled and it will insta hit you faster than the parry triggers even if you parry directly when the feint window is over.

• I say, increase windup on those weapons.

• It’s plenty balanced the way it is. It’s one of the weakest weapons in the game in terms of damage and reach (it takes what? 3-4 hits on all classes to get a kill with it, and u gotta face hug). It’s only saving grace atm is its speed. Too many slow reaction timed people whining here… l2kick

• What surfaced said. If HWS didnt have its speed, what would it have? Not much to make it worth using over other weapons.

• @Surfaced:

Too many slow reaction timed people whining here… l2kick

Too bad HWS stab is faster than a fast kick. At best you get a stab-kick trade which is terrbile.

Btw. It’s all about the feints with this weapon.

• Nerf the stab windup and recovery and buff other stuff. PREASE LOGIC or make it 10% bigger.

• Give Holy Win Sprinkler stab Maul overhead damage plox.

• @Vesanus:

Too bad HWS stab is faster than a fast kick. At best you get a stab-kick trade which is terrbile.

Btw. It’s all about the feints with this weapon.

The issue I had when I started feinting with this is the stab is so fast feinting into a stab meant you still hit their parry anyway if they fell for it.

• @lemonater47:

The issue I had when I started feinting with this is the stab is so fast feinting into a stab meant you still hit their parry anyway if they fell for it.

If you don’t wait for their parry to be over before stabbing again…

• @Surfaced:

It’s plenty balanced the way it is. It’s one of the weakest weapons in the game in terms of damage and reach (it takes what? 3-4 hits on all classes to get a kill with it, and u gotta face hug).

3-4 hits that can come in very, very, quick succession (i.e. it actually has quite a high dps). It’s short range is a disadvantage, but it’s still ridiculously powerful compared to the other short ranged maces and swords.

It’s not REALLY OP in team fights, but it is unfun to play against, especially in 1v1s with a shield.

• TBS pls nerf HWS, its too much better than Morning Star/Flanged Mace.

• @zombojoe:

TBS pls nerf HWS, its too much better than Morning Star/Flanged Mace.

In duels perhaps, Morning star reach is godly, best MAA weapon for sure.

• @Xylvion:

best MAA weapon for sure.

That’s why everyone is using morning and not broad, rite?

• Maa vs Maa morningstar isnt really that strong. Sure vs Vanguards and Knights the HtK is great.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

That’s why everyone is using morning and not broad, rite?

Broad is better to counter MAAs, but Id’ prefer morningstar every day.

• Dane axe all day erryday.