Rank 55 helmet please.

• Ok here’s a problem. Obviously a very small one in comparison to the rest of the issues in the game but it’s one that could be solved by your art team really quickly. Gold helmets aren’t rare anymore. There are at least 2-3 on any given server. They look nice for the most part, but they no longer let you stand out. The next ranked helmet, the pink one for 60, is both gimmicky (since it was made almost as a joke in honor of Sir Pink) and the actual amount of kills to earn something so lame is silly. So at the moment we don’t really have any decent helmet to set you apart from the other scrubs on the battlefield. Not only that, the gold helm’s rareness level is probably in the worst spot it could be: it’s rare enough that every archer on the other team aims at you and no one else, and whenever you lose a 1v6 or something, the noobs that killed you feel proud enough to T-bag you, all while not being rare enough to really set you apart. No one actually wants to wear that pink helmet if they can attain it, and tons of rank 50’s are honestly pretty bad since if you’ve just been casually pubbing as a zweiguard on mindless laggy 32p’s for a while there’s a decent chance you have one. I propose a rank 55 helmet is added, and that it’s less gimmicky than the pink one. Not sure on ideas, maybe just make it a blank customizable model? But I know in NA we only have like 6 players (off the top of my head, i’m sure there are a few more) who are at least rank 55 and less than 60, so it’d definitely fulfill the role of being rare, at least for a few months. Thoughts?

• Yeah why not, the more there is to work towards the better. I’d like more rank-dependent unlockables, much more than dlc skins but that’s just my opinion.

• I’m with Gndo. More rank/achievement related unlockables would be great. Stuff you can’t buy. Like a piece of chest armor that indicates you once got a 5.0 K/D in a TO match or something. Or custom armor for people who win tournaments. Stuff like that would be awesome.

• and i just want one of those peasant hats :(

• @Flippy:

I’m with Gndo. More rank/achievement related unlockables would be great. Stuff you can’t buy. Like a piece of chest armor that indicates you once got a 5.0 K/D in a TO match or something. Or custom armor for people who win tournaments. Stuff like that would be awesome.

I actually wouldn’t mind buying these as long as you couldn’t wear them until you reached the required rank or achievement. You could even have silver, black, gold, or pink items for getting 30, 40, 50, or 60 killstreaks or whatever.

• @Flippy:

Or custom armor for people who win tournaments. Stuff like that would be awesome.

Yeah this would be really neat actually…at the end of the day rank is usually just a meter of how hard and how often you destroy pubs, this would actually be something you could wear with pride.

• TBS please give them a red polka dot helmet so they can stand out more and let the server know how elite they are.

JK. Personally I want a rank 45 helmet so when I get to rank 45 I can be like “Yeah rank 40s, you might be decent and look cool with your black helmet, but I’m about 5 more ranks decent than you are and feel more special because I have a different helmet, but not as special as I would be if I had the gold helmet.”

• If TB had a choice to please small circle of good players or make some money - which one do you think they’ll chose? All y’scrubs will get are helmet recolours.

• @Flippy:

I’m with Gndo. More rank/achievement related unlockables would be great. Stuff you can’t buy. Like a piece of chest armor that indicates you once got a 5.0 K/D in a TO match or something. Or custom armor for people who win tournaments. Stuff like that would be awesome.

Definitely on board with more rank-related unlockables.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

If TB had a choice to please small circle of good players or make some money - which one do you think they’ll chose? All y’scrubs will get are helmet recolours.

Ehh I dunno. I doubt 95% of the playerbase knew what cftp was and could care about it returning, but they still did that. And it’s not the devs making this stuff I think, just the art team. Wouldn’t be surprised if they add something like this when all the weapon skins they plan on doing are done. And ultimately I think they wanna keep vets happy so we’ll all buy Chiv 2 if they ever drop it.

• I want a level 45 helmet. Because I am level 45. pls, thnkx

• This is a good idea, but the rank bug from 6 months ago still needs to be fixed before this will even work. And to even expect a response from the dev’s on this is a joke unfortunately, I’ve had a thread going in the Bug Problems forum for 6 months now and its just been ignored. They need to ditch the current staff and get a more mature team and just make a new game.

• I’m down for this idea, the more goals to reach the better.

I’ve seen pics of the pink helm, it looks sick and its more purple then pink from what I saw.
    cant wait to rock that 1, hopefully by the end of summer lol

• I just want a no helmet bald head for my vanguard, knight, and MaA

• You’re so right about the archer targeting. That’s exactly what I do, the gold helmets are my primary targets unless I’m under direct threat. I don’t know why people bother wearing them, it’s like a huge gold ePeen that’s asking to be shot off! :D

• I want to be naked.
    Just naked with nothing. Maybe just socks or boots… no just naked actually.

• @Hansinluck:

I want to be naked.
    Just naked with nothing. Maybe just socks or boots… no just naked actually.

But we don’t want to see that :(

• Oh baby……

• how about assless chaps for armor? maybe a getup like Rob Halford used to wear, with the studded, black leather and all.

• Only if they add Rob Halford voiceovers. I will pay upwards of $100 for that DLC.