You're game ain't working breaking my computer over. Fix your shit ffs.

• First round I play today, I TK a team mate because he appears with enemy colors, both in skin and name tag. WTF!? BEST BUG EU!

Second round I play, cmw.exe stops working and my computer fucking flips out and starts sending fucked up biip sounds each time I try and press a button. Fuck this shit, I’m not gonna BSOD on this shit again. I quit.

• When the fuck are you gonna tell your coders to stop doing shit “their own way because they have sk1llz!” and just fucking do what works? Fire these damn experimental coder fuckers and hire someone that does shit the way it’s supposed to. YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR GAME TBS BECAUSE SOMEBODY LIKE TO PLAY CODEINSTEIN!

• Back in the day coders were the game testers. Do today’s coders actually chalk up the 100’s of hours playing through
    the routines they are coding. It seems many don’t or hardly even play the games they are coding for. This would
    save so much time. If the constraints of the engine are limited I would back any new kick starter project by TB to
    upgrade to a nice modern tuned game engine.

• he mad
    /10mads

• @Hitom:

Second round I play, cmw.exe stops working and my computer fucking flips out and starts sending fucked up biip sounds each time I try and press a button. Fuck this shit, I’m not gonna BSOD on this shit again. I quit.

This happened to me twice as well. One moment I play LTS on Arena, next moment the screen goes black and starts bleeping morse code all over.

Turned out to be a hardware issue on my end though.

• Sounds like you maaaaaaybe just have a singlecore processor or some shit from the antiquity

• Well look my sli gtx580 on the Qx9650 with w8 64bit at 8gb ram is no slouchy. This game produces problems such as udk
    has stopped. Or after the last update the video cards decided 68 temp was ok running at lower settings even. I think
    it might be that old engine or not utilising the variables to inversely declare a function at the static array of the fix
    life cycle with the stack and pile flow blah blah got any donuts?

• I’m no expert on gfx cards but I thought the 580 was a bit of a problem card for running hot and loud.

• Mine is also running like shit today, problems consistent with running out of video memory (or at least thinking it has, which amounts to the same). It’s not exactly a new problem, but it would normally take a good few hours to happen and a restart would fix it. Now it’s the moment the game starts, before I’ve even left the menu.

I suppose it could just be coincidence that a bunch of different people have hardware failing moments after an update though.

• Yep, mentioned this in Official Forums, lame bug - You can see the Vanguard still has a Mason Helmet on

@YarnuTheDog:

**Enemy Vanguards sometimes appear with your Faction’s colours/heraldry

• All my other game runs smooth so I highly doubt it’s hardware failure on my end. And no, my computer isn’t ancient.

quad core i7-3770k @ 3.50ghz.
    16gb ram
    Geforce gtx680
    250gb Intel SSD

• @Hitom:

All my other game runs smooth so I highly doubt it’s hardware failure on my end. And no, my computer isn’t ancient.

quad core i7-3770k @ 3.50ghz.
    16gb ram
    Geforce gtx680
    250gb Intel SSD

did you try…validating your steam files for CMW?

• can’t even remember the last time chiv gave me a bsod… mustve been within the first 2 months of the game or something. Don’t think I know anyone who gets bsods from chiv either. One exception is my audio driver likes to cause bsods but that happens even if im not playing chiv abt once per week ^^ But instead of blaming this on TBS, since you talk so big about them being shit coders and blabla you should have knowledge enough to check the event log what the crash is actually about, and then paste it here so they can fix it if it’s on their end :p

• @kywild:

can’t even remember the last time chiv gave me a bsod… mustve been within the first 2 months of the game or something. Don’t think I know anyone who gets bsods from chiv either. One exception is my audio driver likes to cause bsods but that happens even if im not playing chiv abt once per week ^^ But instead of blaming this on TBS, since you talk so big about them being shit coders and blabla you should have knowledge enough to check the event log what the crash is actually about, and then paste it here so they can fix it if it’s on their end :p

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/18963-I-ll-just-leave-this-here

• I don’t have the performance issues people have mentioned, nor crashes, but I have seen the swapped outfits and have TK’d because of it. Ridiculous bug!!!

• A big difference in coder quality is simply the immense amount of system resources coders of today get. It used to be that coders were really constrained with the system they used, think Commodore 64 (it had 64kB of ram to use), shit even old 486’s that had 4 megs of ram. You really had to think well and truly about the design of the code well before it was coded. You couldn’t waste any of it.

Now, systems run on CPU’s that are significantly more powerful and gigabytes of ram to play with, you can code quite sloppy for a long period in the development cycle before it starts causing problems, in which case it becomes a mammoth task to go back and re-design it all to run smoothly.

I’m not saying that is how TB have done it, just a general problem with today’s young generation of coders.