Question about hosting CDW dedicated servers

• I tried hostring a server for CDW and followed this guide to the letter:
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/15841-How-to-make-a-Deadliest-Warrior-server

I did everything it told me to do and nothing else. When I click on the shortcut for the “CDWLogging.exe” file, I get the following error message: “SDKMapList_Error”.

Can anyone please help me with that?

• Yea, same here. Not sure wtf is going on. Just downloaded it today, followed it through 3 times. Keep getting the error…

• Bumping for great justice as I had the same issue even tough restarting process three times

• I’m no expert, but I was having the same issue. After much trial and error I was able to get a server to run by eliminating this portion of the launch parameters: “@start cdwgame.exe”

My working launch string looks like: “TD-Bamboo_small?steamsockets -dedicated=true -seekfreeloadingserver -configsubdir=CDWMaster -multihome=192.168.X.XX -Port=8777 -QueryPort=8778”

Note this makes use of configsubdir command to allow multiple servers to run on same box, I’v masked the internal IP and I run it on different ports due to existing servers occupying default ports.