Joining a Team

• Every time i join a team and choose class and weapon i don’t spawn in now. I have to re-pick team and class and by then the teams might be filled up.

Sup wit dat!?

• Yeah that bug appears to have arrived likely with the last patch.

• Yup, happens to me aswell.

• Ooops, I just made a thread about this. Didn’t see this one.

Feel free to merge them mods, or better yet TBS just fix the bug and delete the threads.

• And now people don’t show up on the scoreboard until they are actually spawned. I honestly cannot tell if that is intentional or not, but it’s annoying either way because you can’t see how balanced the teams are.

• Agreed and confirmed. Balance-wise it’s really annoying that players only appear in the list until they spawned, and you don’t spawn 50% of the time.(happens to me more frequently in FFA/classic duel)

Also, attempting to change class(and weapons) after the round is over and a new one has began(you just haven’t spawned yet because you’re in the loadout screen), spawns you as your old class but with the default weapon. This one I really can’t stand.

• Yes indeed I have to join Twice no on every FFA map. You do know TB is on holiday until May don’t you

• it’s really quite annoying indeed.

• Getting it as well, but you only have to pick your class again, not your team. That way you won’t lose your spot on the team you’ve chosen.

• Well, I’m putting this thread up because I can’t take it anymore. At first, I didn’t spawn 40% of the time and have to pick again a team (often, not the one I chose in the first place, quite annoying when you want to play a specific side on a TO map).

Now, it’s EVERY SINGLE TIME. I chose a team, and it’s not taken into account. I tried joining as soon as I can, I tried waiting, I tried uninstalling the game, nothing.

I’m I the only one to get that fucking bug every time ?

• @LaPoutre:

Well, I’m putting this thread up because I can’t take it anymore. At first, I didn’t spawn 40% of the time and have to pick again a team (often, not the one I chose in the first place, quite annoying when you want to play a specific side on a TO map).

Now, it’s EVERY SINGLE TIME. I chose a team, and it’s not taken into account. I tried joining as soon as I can, I tried waiting, I tried uninstalling the game, nothing.

I’m I the only one to get that fucking bug every time ?

No, it’s retardedly common. But let’s all just get hyped for the new UI in the meantime.

• @Rickvs:

No, it’s retardedly common. But let’s all just get hyped for the new UI in the meantime.

Yeah, a needed change, more important than weapon balance and bug correction.

• This has been happening in all modes for at least a month.

This another related bug has been happening for quite a while as well
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/19987-LTS-Repicking-class-loadout-not-respected-in-new-rounds

• Yeah… Noticed that too… And I still don’t understand why it happens every time now.

• Still doesn’t happen every time to me, but often enough to be a great annoyance.

• As I recall this happens when I select certain loadouts as Knight. If you select longsword, firstly then its ok.

• pisses me off on a limited archer server….

• This occurs quite often for me, but i must say that it does not bother me as much as you guys described. For now I guess we just need to wait for the next patch and maybe it will be gone.