New knight glitch

• playing new knight models - mason one - had SOW, norse and shield. when wielding norse with no shield. the shioeld mesh from my back keeps blocking my vision. glitching over in front of me

FOV 119

• This sometimes happens after having used the ballista on the first objective of Citadel, haven’t seen it happen anywhere else.

Edit: with all shields, not limited to knight. Happened with tower shield and pavise for me.

• Happens with ballista on battlegrounds as well, also catapult on stoneshill, believe it happens with all this shizzle.
    To get rid of it you either reenter the ballista or toggle third person a couple of times.

And as Stael said not only knights, every class that uses a shield.

• This happens all the time now. Switching shield on/off makes it happen pretty consistently. With archer I sometimes get my xbow blocking my vision when I switch to secondary weapon too.

FoV 120.

edit: toggling third person view on/off will fix it btw.

• Ah that might be it. just not seen the shield blicking yiur whole vision before

• It happens with some weapons as well. Crossbows and vanguard swords.

• Anything on your back in fact. Bit of a bummer when there’s no third person on the server.

• @McLumberjack:

Anything on your back in fact. Bit of a bummer when there’s no third person on the server.

Best servers ever.

• Yeah I find it happens with Messer a lot.

I think this in an old bug that is much worse now because the camera’s been moved back, whereas it used to just cover a bit of the screen in now obscures a lot of vision.