Looking for a dueling coach(EU)

• Looking for a dueling coach
    Hey guys,I am kinda new at Chivalry and I suck MAJOR balls at it,my success ratio in duel mode must be like 1-10(and when ever I win it’s usually because they let me lol).
    So I was wondering if there are any good players out there who would be willing to coach me to get better?

PS:I am from EU

• Would love to.

What’s your STEAM url? I can add you as a friend and eventually join the same match.

Side question: You’re new at Chivalry but are a member of this forum since June 2013?
    Not sure whether or not this is a troll thread since the text seems awfully copy-pasted.

• @Rickvs:

Would love to.

What’s your STEAM url? I can add you as a friend and eventually join the same match.

Side question: You’re new at Chivalry but are a member of this forum since June 2013?
    Not sure whether or not this is a troll thread since the text seems awfully copy-pasted.

Ohh yea I forgot to mention my steam:madd0g22
    And while I am relativly new to chivalry(have under 20 hours on it and before last month I use to have under 7)I did buy it a few months ago and even before that I made a forum account because I had some questions about the game.
    To be honest I kinda forgot about it until recently,I have been playing quite a few other games :D
    And you are actually right about this beeing copy pasted,I did copy paste it from the thread I made on the steam forum yesterday and that’s why I forgot to mention my steam ID :)