2 things that need fixing ASAP

• How on earth this wasn’t fixed before the bugs were released is beyond me.

So anyway, latest scrim from my clan was just ruined by 2 BS moments:

1. Torn Banner must really love archers, because any other reason to allow archers to attack through a wall that the other classes cannot is beyond me.
    Final royal family left was C. Of course none of us chose a shield-setup and were forced to just watch a team of 2 archers take the last members out with shortbows. Either stand in front of the objective and receive free shots, or run towards them knowing for sure a mason knight would jump down behind us and quickly swing a broadsword through the objective. Those were the only options we had at that point.

2. The class changing bug. Happens constantly on LTS, might also happen in other gamemodes.
    First I choose knight with poleaxe. Then I notice the enemy team has a lot of vanguards, so I switch class to vanguard myself. Then game spawns me as a knight with double axe. Up yours, Chivalry.

The above are the kind of gamebreaking bugs that I absolutely can’t stand and are guaranteed to cause many more ragequits in the near future.
    Basically Archers gain a free fishing spot, and players can’t even choose which weapon they have equipped.

Edit: 3. Teamswitching in LTS pretty much never works. At all!
    Assuming I’m not the only one here who prefers to switch inbetween rounds to avoid a bogus -10 point penalty, you can’t ever teamswitch. I try over and over, but it just respawns me in the same team.

So… not only can’t you even decide your own setup, now you also can’t choose your own team? Torn Banner really hates having control.

• Archers have been able to shoot through that spot for years. I like it. I consider it a feature.

• @dudeface:

Archers have been able to shoot through that spot for years. I like it. I consider it a feature.

But from a balance PoV, how fair is it really? A “feature” that forces a player to equip a shield? Come on.

• Ya shouldn’t let the C door get knocked down anyway.

• And it’s not really an issue because if you’re team is playing correctly, you would have everyone spidering out to see what’s going on. Your player who spiders out to watch the fence would be able to call out the proper rotations to the fence to stop the archers.

I don’t know if I would consider this a bug either. You shoot through an obvious hole. It seems intended.

• During a scrim we’ve had an archer shoot down every peasant at C while the door wasn’t even 50% broken and they weren’t going near the usual archer spot. It was unbelievable.

• @Karasu:

And it’s not really an issue because if you’re team is playing correctly, you would have everyone spidering out to see what’s going on. Your player who spiders out to watch the fence would be able to call out the proper rotations to the fence to stop the archers.

I don’t know if I would consider this a bug either. You shoot through an obvious hole. It seems intended.

Well sure, excluding the fact that most of these holes do have collision.

It would at least be helpful if us knightfolk could poke through the hole as well.

• It takes like 3 seconds to run around the wall.

• @dudeface:

It takes like 3 seconds to run around the wall.

3 seconds for a Knight to run around the wall means it only takes 2 for an Archer.

Oh well, I guess most people disagree on this being unfair so I’ll let it go.

• @Rickvs:

Well sure, excluding the fact that most of these holes do have collision.

It would at least be helpful if us knightfolk could poke through the hole as well.

I agree with that. That’s a balance issue and I think it would be nice if you could at least stab through it.

Come to think of it, I think the fence is bugged in a different way. People are able to shoot the peasants from mason side, but if the agathians try to counter arch the collision (if there is in fact collision there) in the cracks seems to prevent you from doing so.

• Its a good gameplay element, it forces the defenders to have to defend this otherwise unimportant spot.

Besides its exciting shooting the peasants through those cracks knowing that some knight is about to run up to you.

• hey, if archers had not been able to shoot through pallisade, that would have been bug,

I understand you, many ppl don’t like archy trolling, but really this is feature as was said above no bug

• Its an intended feature because otherwise the collision would be a box over the palisades that would block everything like a solid wall.

• The one use for a pavise: Blocking off the little hole at wall C when it gets damaged.

Pavise OP, nerf now.

• @Karasu:

Come to think of it, I think the fence is bugged in a different way. People are able to shoot the peasants from mason side, but if the agathians try to counter arch the collision (if there is in fact collision there) in the cracks seems to prevent you from doing so.

Nah, pretty sure I’ve been shot through there from the other side.

• ^what dude said, you can basically shoot through all barricade openings if they’re wide enough.

• no collision for archers through that tiny hole, yet through GIANT holes in the battlegrounds tent, and over top of the box next to the center tower thing there is collision… makes total sense lol.