"Ground hit" sound playing without deflecting weapon

• It’s so fuckin annoying when you hear your opponent hit the ground and you start an attack because you think he’s ground-flinched but then you get combo’d RIGHT IN THE FACE.

Really, it’s not a feature. Make the sound play when a weapon is deflected and ONLY when deflected.

It’s such an easy fix. Here:

• I thought this was a feature? Sly mentioned it awhile ago I think and it’s pretty easy to consistently replicate it.

• I completely agree. Also suggested the same thing here http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/19468-Improve-the-audio-clues

• Oh I see what he’s saying. He wants the feature to be changed right? I’m sleepy :/

• @Karasu:

Oh I see what he’s saying. He wants the feature to be changed right? I’m sleepy :/

Yeah, I posted this before and they said it was a “feature,” when it’s clearly a bug. You want your audio feedback to match your visual feedback as much as possible, it’s a no-brainer.

I think they’re confusing it with ground hits being forgiving, i.e. there have to be a large amount of tracers hitting the ground before your weapon gets deflected. That’s all fine and good, but don’t make the sound play until the weapon actually gets deflected.

• @Yazuak:

Yeah, I posted this before and they said it was a “feature,” when it’s clearly a bug. You want your audio feedback to match your visual feedback as much as possible, it’s a no-brainer.

I think they’re confusing it with ground hits being forgiving, i.e. there have to be a large amount of tracers hitting the ground before your weapon gets deflected. That’s all fine and good, but don’t make the sound play until the weapon actually gets deflected.

Ok ya I see what you’re saying now. I’d be down with that too. Whether it scraping the ground would be a different sound or no sound at all. Either would be better because I’ve been on the wrong end of that as well.